Wiz In The Uk

Well, still nothing over here.
GBAX doesn't have any fancy web design, the bare pages are just HTML documents.
So I gotta wait for an email, which I ain't got yet.

Still, it's only, like 1pm, there's a chance I'll finally stop waiting today.

RupeeClock said:
Well, still nothing over here.
GBAX doesn't have any fancy web design, the bare pages are just HTML documents.
So I gotta wait for an email, which I ain't got yet.

Still, it's only, like 1pm, there's a chance I'll finally stop waiting today.

I ordered a Wiz from GBAX last week and was told today that they got their shipments yesterday and they'll be shipping all pending orders out today.. so either it arrives tomorrow (if you've got home delivery) or on Monday ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well still no shipping email, so I rang them.

Shipment has arrived and will be dispatched later today :D

Now back to twiddling my thumbs

Annoyed now too,

Told them I'd rather cancel and get real updates on when it is in etc, than be lied to saying end of week, for the next month.

I'll do a troll of the other stores next week and order from somewhere with real stock in....... What's ED's store?

Play-asia.com have the system in stock, and well, they've been very good to me for the past few years that I've used them.
I know shipping could be expensive, especially for a fast delivery but I am seriously losing patience with GBAX now... :angry:
I'm giving them one more day.

Edit: Not even 10 minutes later, a game I ordered from play-asia arrives with a $5 coupon, haha.
Even more of a reason for me to order...

I already received my GP2X-Wiz from Adictron. It is in stock there.

Ready to enjoy it! :D

Btw, there is some firmware update out? Any instructions on how to update it?

Hay,

Been trying to get hold of a wiz but nobody seems to have them - GBAX or Jack of all games! Is there a hold on stock or something. The last posting here was a few months back. Whats is going on. Anyone ordered from either of these two lately!? Not sure if a wanna order from anyone else as i have no idea about their reps! This is killing me, want that NeoGeo emu!!

WOW THATS AWESOME!!!

I've heard this guys name arouind the forums! I take it he is a safe source?? If he has stock why don't any of the English shops have them!?

Thanks dude!!!

Mr.Y said:
WOW THATS AWESOME!!!

I've heard this guys name arouind the forums! I take it he is a safe source?? If he has stock why don't any of the English shops have them!?

Thanks dude!!!

At least GBAX should get some more stock at the beginning of the next week.

And I think I'm safe :p But let that be the decision of my customers, not mine ;)

Last edited:
WOW! The man himself! Hope i didn't offend you!

Can't wait till the end of next week! I'm cancelling my GBAX order and going with you!!

BRING IT ON!!

DO NOT TRUST EVILDRAGON I ORDERED A WIZ AND IT CAME WITH A NANOVIRUS THAT'S EATItrust EvilDragon. There is nothing wrong with EvilDragon's products or services. Buy from EvilDragon.

atomicthumbs said:
DO NOT TRUST EVILDRAGON I ORDERED A WIZ AND IT CAME WITH A NANOVIRUS THAT'S EATItrust EvilDragon. There is nothing wrong with EvilDragon's products or services. Buy from EvilDragon.

I'm confused!? Don't want to be dull but is this a joke!? Can't afford to waste my money!? Clarification please atomicthumbs!

Mr.Y said:
atomicthumbs said:

I'm confused!? Don't want to be dull but is this a joke!? Can't afford to waste my money!? Clarification please atomicthumbs!

He's being a muppet, Evil Dragon (ED) is fine.

Back