Wiz In The Uk

punker101

Still Fresh
ive been fairly interested in getting a wiz since i first year about it.. tried to get the previous model but it had stoped being made :(

so i noticed on engadget it says their shipping in the US now..

im in the UK if i go to the uk site and buy one now will it ship now or do we still have to wait for it to be released here ?

klikklak posted on May 15 2009 at 02:04 PM said:
it ships now. I'm planning on buying from adictron.com, as it's 140€ + 5€ postage. A bit cheaper then ED's shop.
I ask the same question here than on the other topic:

On Adictron news section, they announced to have stock for first time on GP2X 15th May
There is anyone here who preordered Wiz from Adictron? How many time did it took to arrive since 15th May?

Please, if everyone knows, send me an e-mail. Now it seems that they received new batch stock, so I'm interested in knowing estimated delivery time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just ordered mine aswell from jackofallgames so i hope i get it soon and they really do have stock fingers crossed i also have a a320 dingo and linux is just about to be released for it seems to be getting abit of attenshion but i think the wiz still has the edge i hope.

i got min on friday from jack of all games they deffinately had stock then.

i just ordered mine aswell from jackofallgames so i hope i get it soon and they really do have stock fingers crossed i also have a a320 dingo and linux is just about to be released for it seems to be getting abit of attenshion but i think the wiz still has the edge i hope.
Got email confirmation that they've processed my order... so it's on it's way. Yours will come soon!

yes i just got email confirmation that my order has been processed so they really do have stock.

@ Artax :

Thanks for giving the heads up about Jackofallgames - never heard of them previously but a bit of research says they are very reputable and efficient.

I ordered yesterday, now checking on line,the order says 'shipped' so looks like I should get this before the end of the week!

Dan

does your order say shipped mine says processed i ordered on sunday its tuesday now i still dont have the wiz yet grr hope it gets here soon.

ok correction i just looked today and now it says shipped so i guess it will be here tommorow or day after cool.

ok correction i just looked today and now it says shipped so i guess it will be here tommorow or day after cool.
yeah - it's strange, they send you an email to confirm the order has been processed, and yet don't send you one when it's been shipped out. Ah well, as long as it arrives soon, I don't really care!

hey anyone in the uk want to buy a new dingoo in white all boxed as new with loads of emu on already including roms galore £65 if so please email me on jutleys at btinternet dot com

If you follow this link, you can get a nice bit of money off a Wiz, from GBAx, the most reliable UK source for the Wiz console.

EDIT: And you can get a brand new Dingoo for just GBP10 more than jutley is asking using the same link :)

Back