Wiz In The Uk

So since the delay for new firmware has anyone heard anything about new delivery dates?
Starting to get slightly annoyed with these delays, mind you at least I'm not wanting a pandora

When I asked about the delay, GBAX.com said it could be anywhere from the middle to the end of this week.

If we're lucky, that could even be tomorrow, or end of the week could be friday or sunday, it depends.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi umm i ordered mine from jack of all games on the 19th and have just received a email saying it will be delivered on the 24th....they also have 4 available on their ebay shop hope this helps guys

hi umm i ordered mine from jack of all games on the 19th and have just received a email saying it will be delivered on the 24th....they also have 4 available on their ebay shop hope this helps guys
Hi, I ordered mine through Ebay from jackofallgames, I Emailed him to check it was in stock and told him I needed it ASAP as it was a present. (My anniversary present!!) ;)
I ordered and paid for it on the 10th of June, it was in my sweaty palms by dinner time on the 11th. (Sent by next day delivery) :D

Damn, I knew I shoudn't have gone with GBAX.com, oh well, if it's not here by the end of the month I'll cancel and get it from jack

damn it, I got some money and started ordering from jack of all games and I got a "we don't deliver to this region". what fsckin region? it's northern europe, not nigeria.

So, any other sites that have it on stock?

damn it, I got some money and started ordering from jack of all games and I got a "we don't deliver to this region". what fsckin region? it's northern europe, not nigeria.

So, any other sites that have it on stock?
Try checking stock with the seller called 'gp2x-wiz' on Ebay, he's in Spain and he ships worldwide.
I ordered a leather case, screen protector & accessory kit from him.
It took just over a week to get to me in the UK (& it was sent by recorded delivery!)
He also combines postage, give him a try.

Most resellers are waiting for a restock by now anyway, and that restock was delayed by a firmware upgrade.

Beats me if anywhere has it in stock at this point, but when everyone gets stock I'm sticking with my GBAX.com order, they've been very very helpful with my questions.

Well I've emailed them (GBAX) to see if stock has arrived.... no reply yet

I already got a response about stock from GBAX, they said they'd get it at the end of this week.
If they meant business week, then that's today, otherwise it could be Sunday.

Yeah I saw your reply, But figured that thursday is a good balance between mid and end of week..... either way I got a response today

Hi Mhadf,

We have just received confirmation that our shipment has been despatched today. Delivery is expected Monday/Tuesday and your order will be despatched the same day. You will receive a confirmation of shipping email on the day it is despatched.

Kind regards

Yeah, adictron had them in stock as well. I bought one from them, even though I shouldn't have. Less money for enjoying the summer. But maybe it's money well spent.

Whoa, what was that downtime about? The forums looked ready days ago.

Anyway, my Wiz system still hasn't shipped, although the day isn't over just yet...
This is taking really long though, I was expecting it to ship today.

Tell me about it,

mind you I'm glad I came to the Wiz party late..... I dread to think what I would've been like if I had to wait for it to be released first.

Oh well, I guess I'll email on thursday to see what happened.

Well I guess noone has had theirs yet either.

Decided to Email them, and they say that it will definitely be in stock Tomorrow........ At this rate the pandora will have been released before they get stock again.

H-how long does it take to get a shipment of these things?!
GBAX.com were supposed to get a shipment by Sunday, then Tuesday, next Wednesday, still nothing!
Now it's Friday!

RupeeClock said:
H-how long does it take to get a shipment of these things?!
GBAX.com were supposed to get a shipment by Sunday, then Tuesday, next Wednesday, still nothing!
Now it's Friday!

Afaik, the Wiz from Gbax come from EvilDragon (Germany). The 2. batch arrived at ED's shop yesterday.

Regards,
Stephan

Thanks Stephan, I didn't realise that.... I would've order direct from ED in that case, if I knew where his site was :)

Back