Wiz Drench

I'm still playing this game to death, but one level 1 if you run out of moves it doesn't come up with Lose & Restart Game as it does in the later levels it just resets the board and score and carries on, could this be changed? (I think this is where I slipped up & said it always says Level 1 in my earlier post, sorry!)
Cheers, Neil

It brings up the RESTART/QUIT option in the version I've got here, maybe I've updated since you raised your issue. I can't remember.

This is the last update I did before I got pc issues - http://www.iprice.remakes.org/my_stuff/wiz_drench.rar (Wiz only) for the moment.

I'll upload an improved update for GP2X and Wiz once my pc problems are fully sorted.

This version might have bugs in too, as I've not been able to touch it for a while.

The above update is newer than my version, as it's got the level number on the game screen, and the above bug is gone. :)
Cheers, Neil

I've found a couple of other little bugs though:
1. You can only enter your high score after losing a game if you exit, but not if you restart the game.
2. The game doesn't end when the move counter reaches zero (but when you try to make a move after it's reached zero!)

1. Yes. That was initentional originally, but yes it should go to name entry first now that I think about it.
2. That's the way it should be - if it ended on 1 move remaining, that would be odd too. Would it be better to immediately end after you've used your last move?

The next version (1.3) will fix any issues not yet fixed and actually make use of the already implemented challenge editor. Expect that later this week.

Thanks Neil :)

Back