Website
Visit site
sonic4.png

http://www.sega.com/sonic4/us/index.html

??? = Pandora!!

or a new sega console :eek:

Or just PSP or DS :(

Yep, iPhone.

I'm sure it'll suck like any platformer ends up being on the iPhone. I've tried super metroid on the iPhone. :p if it doesn't, it'll just be a different game than the others entirely.

paulguy said:
Yep, iPhone.

I'm sure it'll suck like any platformer ends up being on the iPhone. I've tried super metroid on the iPhone. :p if it doesn't, it'll just be a different game than the others entirely.

Truth. I tried Sonic 1, and the C64 emulator on the iPod...useless and frustrating without buttons! Card games are fine...platformers, fuggetaboutit.

Last edited by a moderator:
There hasn't been a decent sonic game since sonic 2 if you ask me

Bosbeetle said:
I still dont get why people want to play games with only a touchscreen it just to silly

Because some people love their bloody iPods so much they are blind to the failings of the device.

...as for that iPad, I'm sure there will be plenty of iLovers claiming it's the best thing since sliced bread. Or maybe not, maybe this will be the first nail in the iCoffin. Stupid goddamn, iHeads.

I'm only jealous as I can't afford new fancy gadgets all the time...

Miner49er said:
Bosbeetle said:
I still dont get why people want to play games with only a touchscreen it just to silly

Because some people love their bloody iPods so much they are blind to the failings of the device.

...as for that iPad, I'm sure there will be plenty of iLovers claiming it's the best thing since sliced bread. Or maybe not, maybe this will be the first nail in the iCoffin. Stupid goddamn, iHeads.

I think you'll appreciate this story. Skip ahead to about 2:15.

Miner49er said:
Bosbeetle said:

buy an iMug
chickenimug.jpg

paulguy said:
^ Troll post. :p

That was rather trollicious of me, wasn't it! For shame...

I really wonder why they keep a platform secret, if it would be for the iPhone they could just announce it so people can look forward to it. In my opinion it looks as if it will be for a device that hasn't been announced yet. We'll see...

Dragons_Slayer said:
I really wonder why they keep a platform secret, if it would be for the iPhone they could just announce it so people can look forward to it. In my opinion it looks as if it will be for a device that hasn't been announced yet. We'll see...

PSP2

Sugar_Kane said:
There hasn't been a decent sonic game since sonic 2 if you ask me
Agreed.

I think that the mystery platform is PlaySEGA.

sonic 3 was marginally cooler than sonic 2. what was the shizzle was sonic and knuckles plus either 2 or 3. genius. all game franchises should have done that (or similar).

An Iphone/Itouch sega genesis emulator with built in store to purchase and download games.

Back