Winups 2.0 Comming Soon!!

ok i like this wind-ups thinggy but i have small issue with it !

i have a 128 mb memcard and that makes trouble !

when you get more then 10 apps onto ur gp32 and then post them onto the wind-ups interface hmm hmm not so neat ! dude wheres the taskbar?

needs a taskbar program ! like the one in windowsGP project of devr's but he terminated it before there was a beta and i'm soo hopelessly in love with the idea of windows xp clone for gp32 ! sound soo kool man !

oh i have the wind-ups program and i made myself a windows xp like desktop but i really miss the taskbar !

anyone got any ideas?

oh and i recently got myself the gp32Wolfenstein game but aaaa small issue i got this thing ... first you load then you play then.... zooom speed.... then lag like m**F**er ..... then resume normally then repeat
any clues ?

thanks ppl if you really read this crap i wrote !

Oh don't hink i'm puttin this wind-ups thinggy down or something its tha BOMB by that i mean the meanest and best thing i've ever seen on gp32!
small issue though the taskbar which puts me back to the start !

ok anyone got any idea plz tell me or if you own or have a copy of windowsGP gp32_console :lol: my favourite Handheld PC ! yes i call it a PC!

kool. and yeah i think its does mean rock on or kick ass. but what is the big deal with phrases like
"All your name are belong to us"
or
"All my five are belong to this"
i dont get it. it has like six grammer mistakes. :blink:
"All my five are belong to this"

is a re-working of the saying:

"All your bases are belong to us" :blink:

which is a classic bad translation quote from japanese to english

From the game Zero Wing !

Which you can play pn the GP32 via the PC Engine version, personnal I like the game...
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: GP32 is kool and wind-ups saves its destop changes ! :eek:

dude do this

click on the background using the B button !
select save Desktop!
Done!
next all should be fine ! :rolleyes:
:ph34r: gp32_console :ph34r:
So what about this wind-ups 2 thinggy i heard its not coming soon at all !

:blink:

I don't know, it seems like when I made the thread the other day in general talk about wind-ups site being down in the first place, besides good words from a few people, no one liked windups. After someone pointed me to a site that had it, and i tested it on the geepee32 emu (still waiting for my Gp32 to clear customs =) I love windups. I like how it works, I like you can add your own desktop short cuts and icons ect ect. I even made a bunch of neat backrounds for it.

Finding out that the site is back, and windups is coming better too, is super great news.

I'm excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
wind-ups2.gif

De Nada :D

Attachments

• wind-ups2.gif
    wind-ups2.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 119
  • wind-ups2.gif
    wind-ups2.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 120
karthur will show his new winups version in MadriDc party, this weekend.
He decide to show the soft in this party because need time to end the work.

new features? chatboard confirmated =)

Back