Windups Does Not Save Settings

Esn

(:";
Website
esn.newgrounds.com
Yeah, that's basically it... it doesn't save settings after I shut it off & turn it back on again.

Should I create some directories or something? :unsure: I'm just getting a trifle annoyed at using PACROM all the time... ;)

Hmmm, did you install Windups ver. 1? You need to have that under GP/MM directory I believe.... I have spiv's multifw 2 and it came with Windups ver .9 (I think), and read somewhere that you need to install ver 1 for it to work correctly.

barnesy posted on Jul 9 2004 at 07:07 AM said:
have you seen the 'save desktop' option if you hit button B on the desktop (but not on an icon)?
yeah thast prob the problem, that happend to me or ur not having the putting one in ur gpmm

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 9 2004 at 06:31 AM said:
Hmmm, did you install Windups ver. 1? You need to have that under GP/MM directory I believe.... I have spiv's multifw 2 and it came with Windups ver .9 (I think), and read somewhere that you need to install ver 1 for it to work correctly.
Thanks, I'll try that... unfortunately all of the download links on http://www.wind-ups.net are down, & I can't find any other place where I can download it. :angry:

Maybe I'll just try YAFM...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back