Will You Call Off Of Work When Your Pandora Comes?

sm1988

Still Fresh
I just remember calling off of work when my copy of lumines came in the mail and I spent the day hacking my psp. I think if my pandora comes on a work day I don't think I could resist giving work the middle finger. I don't call off often but in this case I could fake a few coughs. stupid question but I would like to hear your thoughts.

No, I'll probably stay up all night though. Then bring it to work and play some more when the boss isn't looking :)

No can do as I'm self-employed but I'll be playing with it all day long at work. I just beat Crisis Core and I'm itching to play FF7 again but I'll wait to do that on the Pandora instead of the PSP.

Probably not. I'm an Ad Coordinator and I don't get much free time as it is.

I'm not quite sure what I'll do - I'll be working at my summer job, which I can't easily take off of... I'll probably just bring it in and pretend to be working in some remote corner of the lab where my boss won't come looking for me :D

I'm going to break into people houses and reck up the place. Go on a maniac rampage in my car knocking down old people and mail boxes. Last go home enjoy a nice goblet of virgins blood, and play the crap out of pandora. LOL jk, but yes i will call off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Spadoof

you will soon be mine :pandora1:

I can't take the day off, I have to open the office and delegate some tasks to employees (god, shouldn't opening the office be the responsibility of someone like the janitor? :( )

If all works out I will be in basic training for the Australian Army so no I won't be able to take a day off. Even so, if I were in full time work it wouldn't happen. Faking sickness in the Army isn't such a great idea.

Quite a few devs at work have requested to see it ( before deciding to buy one themselves) so i'll have to go in. :)

I'm a soldier so not only I won't be able to take the day off when it'll arrive - I won't be able to take it untill the weekend... or maybe even the next weekend ;-(

I'll probably stay up late like another post said. And bring it to work once I've got some slick software on it (my boss will dig the wireless, touch screen web browsing).

What's a lunch break without a couple games of NHL 94? B) Bring on Pandora's analog sticks!

Back