PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
ek2nsy.jpg

I HEAR IT HAS SUPER GRAFX & RUNS WINDOWS VISTA

It may be able to emulate the PS3 but that color is just horrid

I have a blue green one myself

is just amazing how that single speaker port can reproduce 8.1 polytronic stereo as well

CODE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora_(console)

I AHVE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS
IT'S ARM LIKE THE PANDORA BUT I HERD IT CAN PLAY WINDOWS 7 VISTA ON DOSBOX

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG WOW THE PANDORA IS SUCK CAN'T RUN WINDOWS VISTA OR EVEN WINDOWS XP THIS IS THE REAL PANDORA KILLER:
www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=44817&pid=713960&st=165&#entry713960

'lulzfish' said:
That device has crappy Photoshop reflections!
Will the Pandora be able to keep up with this technololgy??
Relax, it looks to me like it's running Vista, and if there's anything I've learnt on this forum it's that your hardware sUcZz0rz unless it can run Vista.

You need vista in order to play crysis and counter strike for those 1337 headshots

Could you guys please stop redoing a joke that wasn't funny in the first place :(

'Exophase' said:
Could you guys please stop redoing a joke that wasn't funny in the first place :(
coould you please stop being so high strung

'Exophase' said:
Here's a different idea:
1. Keep the Pandora-killers in one thread
2. Avoid it if you don't care

'PoisonedV' said:
'Exophase' said:
coould you please stop being so high strung

PoisonedV said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 4 CHAN IS FUNNY! HA HA HA HA HA HA
PoisonedV said:
Anyway, no. first of all, korean aftermarkety-type stuff in general is shit. no support from the company etc. second, its form factor is different: yes, generally the same size but this is x86, and windows and all that. all these devices make stupendous claims but suffer from short battery life and high heat, not to mention no gaming controls. theres way to many problems with the umids or umpcs or WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO CALL THEM, because 86 architecture simply doesnt scale well
PoisonedV said:
It's not even worth it anymore
PoisonedV said:
yes. so many boring, computer designed planets yet so few players and such an overactive imagination working towards an unrealistic, overambitious goal
PoisonedV said:
still taking those online iq tests huh? did you post the results to your myspace?
PoisonedV said:
Gizmodo are a bunch of fucking dumbasses- i've always been an engadget reader (as far as gizmodo vs engadget goes, i read quite a few other gadget blogs, even if engadgets syndicate has the worst fucking vg blogs ever), but even so I LOVE criticism of any sort, but gizmodo is just fucking stupid. They just hate the pandora because they need a different angle than engadget. I would address their points, but they don't have a point, other than being douchebags. WHERE R THE DEVELOPERS? oh i dont know, we only have 3 playable demos of stellar games, 4 or 5 tech demos, and many more works in progress with a large percentage of the phenomenal gp2x dev scene behind us, and many authors of popular open source projects not just saying they might look into it but actually stating officially that they would do a port.
PoisonedV said:
i piss about everything not being good enough but when someone does it to me i tell them to chill them out lolololol i'm a hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back