Will the 1ghz units replace the standard model in the future?

When we had zero money this is how I survived for several months.
ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_163212', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_163212', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '163212' }, parseInt('') );
Do you still enjoy your Raman noodles Craig? :p

I want Raman noodles right now and nowhere is open at 4am due to the stupid UK Sunday trading laws.

Having to have an absolutely rubbish salad instead. And a cup of tea.

That strikes me as really funny.

Here in the states, Raman noodles are the cheapest foodstuffs available - usually only eaten by starving broke college kids. They're @$0.15 a pack and are made by dumping the "flavor" salt packet and noodle brick into 2 cups of boiling water, stir twice and eat.

You actually go -out- to eat -Raman Noodles-? Clearly they must be something more interesting there.

Ha, no, I wanted to go out and buy one of those 15c packs (more like 8p in the UK) and make them, then add some really hot chilli sauce.

Works wonders for me when I'm up all night.

Where the bloody hell in the US can you find ramen packs for less than 25 cents a pop?

Btw, if you ever get rich or something & are in the US(the UK might have it too), you can spend about $1.25 on yakisoba. It's like what cup ramen would be if it weren't crap(and perfect for anyone who 1 pack of ramen isn't enough, but 2 packs is too much).

Last edited by a moderator:
My faves are Laksa flavour cup noodles, and original flavour indomie mee goreng. Yum!

Anyone saving towards a 1ghz pandora by subsisting on instant noodles? Hehe

I like adding extras like a bit of sausage or cabbage.

Had a ultra spicy chilli chicken kebab last night, hot enough to knock your socks off. I really don't know why I do that. I get a sort of thrill from it, but thinking about it now burning my mouth and making my eyes water just seems like a kind of torture.

Had a ultra spicy chilli chicken kebab last night, hot enough to knock your socks off. I really don't know why I do that. I get a sort of thrill from it, but thinking about it now burning my mouth and making my eyes water just seems like a kind of torture.

I always love the morning after.

I love spicy. My limit with Thai food is something between medium and hot (I can eat hot, but it makes me feel full faster, so I don't want to eat, but I have like no energy so I do want to eat... it's hard to explain).

Outside of Thai food, one of my favorite things is Tabasco sauce. When I use it, I use a lot of it.

^^^^^you need to buy a whole new pcb/board.Removing and putting a new chip on the same board would not work id say.

Since the chip is soldered to the PCB, and then has a RAM/NAND-chip soldered on top of it, replacing it manually is problematic at the very least. Especially since both have a very fine-pitched BGA-package.

Since the chip is soldered to the PCB, and then has a RAM/NAND-chip soldered on top of it, replacing it manually is problematic at the very least. Especially since both have a very fine-pitched BGA-package.
for, sure It require really advanced tooling and knowledge and even there excpect a high failure rate... I was just meaning that foxgod was wrong (I think) the same PCB could be used...

Back