Will Matt Get His Computer?

Will Matt get his PC by 6 tomorrow?

• Yes - he'll have the pc up and running and can post pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - he's been scammed like everyone told him he was being!

• No - the delivery will again be delayed till past 6pm

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
davey g posted on Sep 16 2005 at 10:17 AM said:
Comedy genius ...

Thank you thank you, i do try to keep you all entertained!

Is davey G an interfearing busy-body?
Yeah - Bigtime, he needs more windows in his house!

100% [ 1 ]
Dunno - i mean he only has 6 lots of telescopes, nothing major!

0% [ 0 ]
No, he only looks at naked women & men with his telescopes, completely normal

0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Vote now! here: http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiskysite/viewtopic.php?p=45#45

Last edited by a moderator:
Bargain Basements,

I WRITE LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU MUST BE THE SINGLE MOST STUPID PERSON I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS! FOR YOU TO EVEN SAY THAT THE NUMBER WAS WRONG IS HISTERICAL! I RANG, THEY TOLD ME! END OF STORY! YOU CANNOT SEND A PARCEL USING PARCEL FORCE WITHOUT A TRACKING NUMBER! OKAY?OKAY?

Is black white? you are a paranoid liar, and are the most annoying person I have ever met.

It was building up to this. He sets up a private forum to control the same way he controls his reality, but it lies desolate, unused. Faced with accusations from every corner, his fantasy world crumbles around him. He flies into a rage, threatening lawsuits and insulting members. Yet to everyone else he is a monkey, a source of amusement, a living joke.

It was fucking priceless to see lubidog say 'I phoned them up' and then get called a bullshitter six times. Then davey g ALSO phones them up and gets a badly-worded topic on BB's playground forum. Face it, BB - you have no leg to stand on. You are falling over, and you can't get up. Every single claim you make is proven to be lies by multiple people, and now you don't even put the effort in to make stuff up - you just flame.

I sincerely hope Matt got his refund.

P.S. When I said 'he has to be a troll', I was referring to YOU. Nobody writes a post that is so obviously their own work and tries to pretend it's someone else's.

you can all think what you want, the fact is you keep bringing the past up, surly what is happening now is what matters, E.G matts trial system, matts refund etc etc?????,

Rico, i didn't set up the forums to play god at all, the forums are there with me in control to keep the conversations under control so the insults that fill this forum can be avoided, people can voice thier views like they do here but without the un-needed insults,

The new forums have gone because the PHPBB software was crap to put it nice,

The new forums i have now are better, using the same software as GP32, Invasion power board software, Its up & running so you can go there now & this forum will be here to stay but please ebar with me whilst i get some settings sorted out,

heres the new link so add it to your bookmarks please:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiskysite

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 16 2005 at 01:17 PM said:
you can all think what you want, the fact is you keep bringing the past up, surly what is happening now is what matters, E.G matts trial system, matts refund etc etc?????,

Rico, i didn't set up the forums to play god at all, the forums are there with me in control to keep the conversations under control so the insults that fill this forum can be avoided, people can voice thier views like they do here but without the un-needed insults,

The new forums i have now are better, using the same software as GP32, Invasion power board software, Its up & running so you can go there now & this forum will be here to stay but please ebar with me whilst i get some settings sorted out,

Rico-spot on! Beautifully put!

I think BB is actually mentally ill. He must be! But I am really worried for Matt's refund...

Anyway, for anyone who can't speak bollox, allow me to translate the first sentance of his last post...

"All the past lies I have told on these boards doesn't matter anymore. What's important is all the future lies I will tell, okay????"

lubidog posted on Sep 16 2005 at 01:25 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 16 2005 at 01:17 PM said:

Rico-spot on! Beautifully put!

I think BB is actually mentally ill. He must be! But I am really worried for Matt's refund...

Anyway, for anyone who can't speak bollox, allow me to translate the first sentance of his last post...

"All the past lies I have told on these boards doesn't matter anymore. What's important is all the future lies I will tell, okay????"

Lubidog, considering your meant to be this great classical flute player you really have a lot of time on your hands to slag people off, your just posting shit to try & piss me off, well it ain't working, as i said before i get more entertainment out of watching paint dry than talking to a 30 odd year old flute player,

i am NOT posting anymore on here, Rico can you delete my user name please?,

This can be carried on on my forums:

new topics on my forums:

General Posts
Topic Title Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action

Poll: Is Klown The Comidean Of The Year?
Vote Now - Fun ONLY!
0 fisky83 2 Today, 02:00 PM
Last post by: fisky83

Poll: Is Lubidog A True Talent To Music?
cast your vote now
0 fisky83 3 Today, 01:55 PM

Poll: Is Davey G A Nosey Person?
Vote now! - Bit of fun ONLY!
0 fisky83 3 Today, 01:53 PM

Poll: Matts System Debate
From GP32 Forums

Most are for FUN ONLY so don't all get arsey!

BaDToaD posted on Sep 16 2005 at 02:16 PM said:
Oh look all the last posts are by Fisky83!!!

Do I win a prize for observation?

very good!, that would actually be because its me that added the votes/topics!

Also just added a Vote for rico incase he felt left out!!!!,

Oh & rico, i like the way you fixed the voting system on this topic, 3000 votes against me when it was on in 21 yesterday, very good!, what a busy forum this must be then!

bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 16 2005 at 02:19 PM said:

Yeah but we only have your word for that, I bet someone else has to do the technical stuff like turning on the PC and pressing the keys and things, besides as you are the only member of your board, i feel sure that no matter how many posts there are they will always be from you, or one of your alter egos,

Do you really think people are going to join your sad little forum when they can stay here in the certain knowledge that the slightest tease will entice you back into the forum, It's a pity monty python wern't still going you could write sketches for them,

"This 'ere PC is non existant!"

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is, It hasn't even got a case or power supply."

"Mmmm... but it will have."

"Well it hasn't at the moment has it?"

"Well yes it has it just hasn't been assigned a tracking number yet."

"Hasn't been assigned a tracking number? Are you mad what are they going to assign it too? The number of times the fan hasn't gone round?"

"It has gone round!"

"Has it. Where has it gone round then, in LaLa land?"

Giggles uncontrolably while drooling spittle "It's gone round in my head along with the little birdies bub bub bub. Come join my forum where we all kid each other that our invisible PCs are wonderful and great bub bub bub."

BaDToaD posted on Sep 16 2005 at 02:34 PM said:
bargainbassmentz posted on Sep 16 2005 at 02:19 PM said:

Yeah but we only have your word for that, I bet someone else has to do the technical stuff like turning on the PC and pressing the keys and things, besides as you are the only member of your board, i feel sure that no matter how many posts there are they will always be from you, or one of your alter egos,

Do you really think people are going to join your sad little forum when they can stay here in the certain knowledge that the slightest tease will entice you back into the forum, It's a pity monty python wern't still going you could write sketches for them,

"This 'ere PC is non existant!"

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is, It hasn't even got a case or power supply."

"Mmmm... but it will have."

"Well it hasn't at the moment has it?"

"Well yes it has it just hasn't been assigned a tracking number yet."

"Hasn't been assigned a tracking number? Are you mad what are they going to assign it too? The number of times the fan hasn't gone round?"

"It has gone round!"

"Has it. Where has it gone round then, in LaLa land?"

Giggles uncontrolably while drooling spittle "It's gone round in my head along with the little birdies bub bub bub. Come join my forum where we all kid each other that our invisible PCs are wonderful and great bub bub bub."

Very funny by the way!, i think there will be members as thats the ONLY way that i will be carrying on with this topic, im no longer discussing things on this forum as i have my own, NONE of the posts on my forum will be edited/deleted unless theyare very insulting or if they brake the rules, simple as,

And no, i will not be back on here

Look we are fine with you just leaving us alone. But don't expect us to want to follow you to your own forum.

Klown posted on Sep 16 2005 at 02:55 PM said:
Why not continue it here BB? The only reason you want to move is because you want to remove people like me from the arguement.

Fuck You.

ACTUALLY KLOWN YOUR VERY WRONG, YOUR more THAN WELCOME ON THE FORUMS, everone is & I even MADE A POST JUST FOR YOU!!!!

See:

Is Klown The Comidean Of The Year?, Vote Now - Fun ONLY!
Is Klown the comidean of the year?

Yes, i always wet myself listening to his jokes! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Dunno, Not quite Lee evans [ 1 ] [100.00%]
No!, more funny watching the GOD Channel [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
You have already voted in this poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
fisky83
Today, 02:00 PM
IP: Private | Post #1|

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Warn: (0%)

Vote Now, - This is for FUN ONLY!

So don't say i dont do things for you Klown!

You know, we don't actually need you here. Ever since you started flaming/trolling, you haven't been anything like as funny.

Your continued presence on this forum leads me to believe that you that you are either:

A. Totally Warped and you actually enjoy the ridicule you receive here.

B. You have multiple personalities and really believe the rubbish you post

or

C. You are a complete moron.

BTW Can I interest you in some miniature cats as pictured in my avatar. Some people believe we shouldn't mess with nature but I've sold loads of the things. They are easy to keep and really keep the fly and spider population under control in your house.

PS The one pictured in my avatar is only about half grown so if the idea of a full grown miniature cat scares you think twice before ordering.

Edit: Typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back