Will I still be able to buy a TV-Out cable in January?

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Just what the topic says.

I had been planning to place an order at ED'S shop a while ago, but with closing down the restaurant and then starting a new business and unexpectedly having to finance the opening of my very own shop (this time, I'm in charge - yay!), I have found myself seriously counting my pennies. I just pray I have a good first season over November and December to get some liquid capital back, because nothings coming in at the moment.

I would be most frustrated if they're all snapped up before I get a chance to *responsibly* order one... :/

Maybe ED can keep one aside for me?

I could probably rustle up a small deposit... I'm not too overdrawn on my account... yet.

I got my Pandora yesterday and I didn't realise ED would send the tv out I originally ordered so I now have two of them.

how about I send you one of them and you then toss the payment in the pre order donation fund when you can afford it?

I got my Pandora yesterday and I didn't realise ED would send the tv out I originally ordered so I now have two of them.

how about I send you one of them and you then toss the payment in the pre order donation fund when you can afford it?
That sounds like a great idea! If you're sure you're happy to do that, it essentially translates to *you* making that donation, even though the money will be coming from me - very nice of you.  ^_^

Back