Will I get what I paid for?

Don't worry, I know you want one and I know your queue spot.

Probably the next units that arrive, so I'll contact you soon.

No, you are correct, I do want the 1Ghz.

I've just been reading the posts about people recieving theirs and thought i would have needed to pay in order to secure my spot in the 150.

If everything is still proceeding according to plan then I shall go back to (im)patiently waiting.

Best of luck!
You won't be disappointed with the 1ghz pandora.

I still have recieved no emails in any of the three addresses i've provided, nor seen any activity in my paypal account since cancelling my order.

Please let me know how long i can expect to wait and to which email address you will be sending (if any).

I still have recieved no emails in any of the three addresses i've provided, nor seen any activity in my paypal account since cancelling my order.

Please let me know how long i can expect to wait and to which email address you will be sending (if any).

Actually i've had no trouble reaching ED via openpandora.org's pm's, but never recieved any emails because lolwrongaddy.

I'm just wondering which of the three working addresses i've sent him he intends to use, or if my payment will be automatically refunded to my paypal account without needing an email notification.

Also a vague idea of when i should expect the refund would be nice.

I think your oder history has become very confusing with different pieces of information all over the place.

I think you need to write 1 detailed e-mail with all the information you can and history.

I think your oder history has become very confusing

Indeed.

I don't think email is the answer, though, as ED is backlogged by 1300 emails or so.

I'm hoping my payment will just be refunded to my paypal account so ED won't have to bother with another email and i can stop checking three inboxes every day.

Ummm.... I replied to your PM two days ago that I'll refund your money with PayPal, and you only sent me one PayPal eMail address I should use, so I wonder where the issue is...?

I just haven't had time to search your old transaction in PayPal and transfer it back but will do within the next days.

The issue is that you did not tell me when or how my refund would be handled.

After sent you the paypal *transaction ID* and three email addresses you pm'd that you had been sending emails to another customer's address and asked again if i wanted to continue waiting or get a refund. I replied "Refund" and have heard nothing since.

-the initial payment did not result in the paypal account's email address being used

-the attempt to correct the email account did not result in the paypal account's email address being used

-no evidence that the cancellation resulted in the paypal account's email address being used.

As i simply do not wish to waste any more time waiting on emails i will not recieve, i thought it would be prudent to ask if your refund process required email verification and to which address it was sent or will be sent.

If no email will be sent, please SAY SO.

Back