Will A Dingoo Out Perform A Gp2X F200

well, I can't compare the dingoo and the f200 myself, but dingoo's emulators for named platforms are near perfect. From what I read, dingoo's true strength over the f200 are the controls. It's just a nice handheld without big weaknesses (for it's price-point).

RedBaron said:
Iorgy77 said:
In what respect? Any particular emulator?
SNES, GBA, SEGA MEGA DRIVE

Mostly. Though there's no Virtua Racing support in the Mega Drive emulator on Dingoo (there is on GP2X).

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
RedBaron said:
Iorgy77 said:
In what respect? Any particular emulator?
SNES, GBA, SEGA MEGA DRIVE

Mostly. Though there's no Virtua Racing support in the Mega Drive emulator on Dingoo (there is on GP2X).

Megadrive/Genesis = GP2X wins ( ARM optimised Picodrive...sweet!)
GBA = Dingoo wins ( gpsp runs very on the dingoo )
Snes = neither are perfect but are playable.

Wait, gpsp runs better on the Wiz. Dingoo usually needs a frameskip of 1, while the Wiz needs none at all.

RedBaron said:
Will a Dingoo out perform a GP2X F200

From what I have read, neither one really tramples the other... They are pretty close. The gp2x has much more software and no putzing around with new linux versions, has a bigger screen and uses standard batteries (some see it as a blessing, others as a curse).
I thought you already settled on the gp2x? When it comes to gp2x or dingoo, I think the GP2X is better.

The GP2X is BIIIG in comparison too. I had to carry it around in a bag, while the Dingoo fits nicely into a pocket, even when padded with a carry case!

Back