Wikipedia's Gp2x Article Needs Your Help!

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X

We need to add citations, upgraded statistics for sales (if possible), remove "as of 2006" and stuff like that, add more about emulators and apps (FreeDO and Jaguar anybody?), and more!

:gp2x YOU ARE NEEDED. REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AND HELP OUT! :gp2x

Yes, you are indeed needed - the current page it completely rubbish, whoever did it the first time is a disgrace! Seriously, don't go adding a load of rubbish about every emulator under the Sun. I removed all of that the first time around because it just became a huge list of emulators which already exists on the GP2X wiki (which I also put a lot of effort into neatening up - the wiki in general is much easier to use now).

There are a few good examples of emulators on the page already - don't annoy people by lying (or deliberately forgetting details) about the performance of emulators. That page is supposed to be for information about the system, not superfluous ramblings about individual applications. If you must make lists, please do it on the GP2X wiki (and you can even make a page dedicated to each application!).

I tried updating the specifications section of the 7th generation handheld page, but Wikipedia's table format confused me. :p

Uh... It appears that it's not on the table anymore... :huh:

Back