Wii: Uk Reaction

If metroid gets online, then I'm a customer.

I could see nintendo putting it in even though they said they wouldn't. Metroid is being billed as being the game that will show all other companies/developers/games how a first person shooter should be on the wii and how the controls should be optimized and from the feedback so far about the control setups Retro Studios have implemented, it seems as if Metroid WILL be the game to show all others how to make a fps.

On a side not, Famitsu have stated that Super Mario Galaxy will be released in Japan in october this year. Nintendo havent confirmed this. However, for a date it seems about right as it means that the west would get it in time for xmas. Surprisingly though on the list of games Famitsu listed, neither Metroid nor SSBB were mentioned. I can understand the metroid part as the west is likely to get it before Japan does but I dont understand SSBB not being there. It isn't an official listing from nintendo anyway but hopefully these games will be out this year. How much longer do they need on metroid considering it was supposed to be a launch title in both america and europe before they decided to put some more work into its presentation and other things.

It would be gay as aids if it never appears, like Mario 128 on the GC...

Back