Wii U Preorders Now Open On Consolemodzone!!!!!! (Australian Version only at this time)

fatman514

Still Fresh
That's right, we've opened up Wii U Preordering on our website. Paypal only for preorders, in order to protect our customers :) . Paypal is well know for having a great buyer protection program :) ! We're currently only taking preorders for the Australian Version of the console, but plan to take orders for other regions ASAP! We will ship worldwide!!!!!!! Link in signature.

Do you have a place-holder price in mind yet?

Do you mean like a deposit amount? Like put 'x' amount down towards the cost of the console to hold your place, similar to how the Pandora preorders are going currently?

There's always the Bill Me Later option, which you can select on the Paypal payment page. It's a type of payment plan Paypal offers. It's subject to credit approval though at Paypal/Bill Me Later's discretion.

you might wonna take that off right away before paypal shuts you down indefinitely, as they force you to ship an item withing a very short certain amount of time after an order is placed, and people are unable to get their money back no matter what happens, 45 days after payment is sent

you might wonna take that off right away before paypal shuts you down indefinitely, as they force you to ship an item withing a very short certain amount of time after an order is placed, and people are unable to get their money back no matter what happens, 45 days after payment is sent

Thanks you DaMummy, I just looked into it, and you're in fact correct. I'm going to switch my payment option on this item ;) .

Payments on this item have been temporarily suspended. I will be be adding another payment option ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
there's a reason openpandoras couldn't use PayPal for preorders "anymore."

glad to be of assistance

I am currently accepting money orders and certified/cashier's check for this item. I'm working on establishing alternative electronic payment options for this item. I will hopefully have them up and running within the next few days.

See the product page for more info which can be found here: http://consolemodzone.yolasite.com/wiiupreorders.php

Credit/Debit card payments are back online B) ! See link above for more info /\/\

It's now possible to reserve a Wii U console (US Region) through our affiliate, Play-Asia! Please check out the preorder page for more info (listed above)!

Consolemodzone is excited to announce that you can now preorder select Wii U games through our affiliate, Play-Asia! More games will be added to the list on our website as they become available. Please see our website for more information (link in signature) :) .

I have one preorder slot available for the Wii U Deluxe Set 32gb (US Version). The listing and additional info can be found in my signature. Thanks!

Back