Why emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talyz posted on Mar 6 2004 at 10:54 AM said:
Talyz sounds for me like a 14yo boy who has lost his candy.
Hmm, I'm impressed... I'm actually a 14yo boy, but I haven't lost any candy, I just hadn't found OpenSnes9xGP and fGen32. By the way, the one accusing anyone of being silly is even more silly, Trashheads (Vimcas and Trooper)...
you havent lost your candy, you spent 2 months searching for it and once you found it, you came up with this enginous idea for this awsome insult!

seriously, complain because your too ignorant to read up the emulators to get them working to your standards, go away for two months, and come back like nothing happend... only thing you have on your is your avatar isn't horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Josquius posted on Mar 6 2004 at 06:05 PM said:
I don't get what he said there, the Mega drive is the highest it can go and the SNES is too powerful? The MD was more powerful then the SNES in many ways..
Don't know where you get that idea from.

dazmanultra posted on Mar 6 2004 at 10:33 PM said:
Josquius posted on Mar 6 2004 at 06:05 PM said:
I don't get what he said there, the Mega drive is the highest it can go and the SNES is too powerful? The MD was more powerful then the SNES in many ways..
Don't know where you get that idea from.
The megadrives main processor was quite a bit faster then the snes main processor, but the snes had better custom chips. Now lets leave the snes vs megadrive argument buried in the past where it belongs. :rolleyes:

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 6 2004 at 07:35 PM said:
you havent lost your candy, you spent 2 months searching for it and once you found it, you came up with this enginous idea for this awsome insult!

seriously, complain because your too ignorant to read up the emulators to get them working to your standards, go away for two months, and come back like nothing happend... only thing you have on your is your avatar isn't horrible
I didn't spend two months searching them! I found them quickly. But I didn't come back to the topic because I had no need to. This site's not a dream when you have a 33,6kbit modem as only access to internet.

By the way, can you rewrite the last part in english, so I can read it?

Did all of you want me to say that Vim... (what's his name) and Trooper should get killed and burn in hell, just because they insulted me? God, you're crazy!!!

have you found opensnes9x yet tailz? it's not %100 with sound, but without sound supermarioworld is good enough to be fun :) try googling for 'yoyofr gp32 opensnes9x' and hopefully his homepage will pop up...

plus there should be a more optimised version coming out soonish (hopefully) which will speed things up by a fair bit.

also better megadrive(genesis) emulators on the way...

as for GBA, well there's a version which apparently plays most games at 2fps or something, and also another one that plays a couple of demos at blinding speed...

i wouldn't count on GBA for a long time (if ever)

have you found opensnes9x yet tailz? it's not %100 with sound, but without sound supermarioworld is good enough to be fun :) try googling for 'yoyofr gp32 opensnes9x' and hopefully his homepage will pop up...

plus there should be a more optimised version coming out soonish (hopefully) which will speed things up by a fair bit.

also better megadrive(genesis) emulators on the way...

as for GBA, well there's a version which apparently plays most games at 2fps or something, and also another one that plays a couple of demos at blinding speed...

i wouldn't count on GBA for a long time (if ever)
Yep, I've found them all! (Or, not the last GBA emulator, but OpenSnes9x and GigaDrive...)

Thanks anyway! /Talyz

That's sorted then. Locking due to fucktards who decided to pick a fight with a newbie, despite countless pleads from the moderation team to be more friendly. Kudos to Talyz for taking it nicely and not overreacting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back