Whats About These Emus?

Zorn

Website
Visit site
i'm wondering about the people who are programming these emus:
neogp32, wonderboy32 and gpengine because why aren't they going to finish
these great emulators? <_<
gpengine is nearly perfect but a save funktion isn'T aviable.
neogp32 has a great speed but no sound. everyone is going to
create emus for big consoles like genesis or snes but isn't it easyer to
finish these emus? :huh: (sorry for my bad english)

it would be great if the programmers of these emus could finish them and i
don't understand why they haven't done it already. :huh:

why do people always ask for saturn emus, it was rubbish, a few good games don't make up for a technically shite console.

plus it is barely emulatable on the best pc so don't even think about the gp.

why do people always ask for saturn emus, it was rubbish, a few good games don't make up for a technically shite console.

plus it is barely emulatable on the best pc so don't even think about the gp.
Hey dude you missed the point here :p
But that happens even to the best :lol:

see you :lol:

look at abc_keks first post edit time and date then look at his posts time and date below mine.

don't mess with me......... :ph34r:

dude, prepare to be flamed!

i tell you though, berfore its unsafe for you to show your face round these parts, theres a kind of extended compo ending on june 10th that a number of developers have hinted will feature some update to their emus, so stay tuned.

vba32 emulates gb & gbc just nice :p
i myself would also be happy to see a full wonderboy & ngpc-emu,
since i was like "muaha, gp32 can emulate ngpc, so its obvious which to chose" ^^

i dont complain about anything, since the gp32 is the worlds's best handheld system (psp? gbds? - do they have such a good community? are they "the linux of handhelds"? :D),
but it would still be great ^^

bringoutthegimp posted on May 30 2004 at 01:36 PM said:
i dont particularly care for the wonderboy and neo geo pocket since they had like 2 good games each. i could go for a completed gameboy emu though
You obviously never owned a ngpc then. Though there was a small number in games, many were of exceptional quality. Any yes definately- a completed gbc emu would be fantastic

Last edited by a moderator:
I think neogeo PC is a great handheld because of metal slug,....
I dont care much about wonderswan since I even dont know what games are available for that (except FF)

see you :lol:

ThunderZ is still working on his NeoGeo Pocket emulator, he just asks for a little patience :)

I agree with BOTG that a completed gameboy emu would be nice but also think he should be tarred and feathered for saying the NG Pocket only had two good games.

Back