Why Banned What A Nonsence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heil_Hitler!

Still Fresh
Uhmm why do you get banned fo selling stuff..?
It isn't in the rulez and it's very normal to sell such things.

GP2X's are also for sale and you can play illeagle roms on it so waht's the point to ban someone?
Give me a very good reason, and not one like "But it's not allowed to sell such things" thats nonsence.

So tell me...

maybe you got banned for your stupid name why didn't you think of that as a possibility...oh wait because you are probably fucking stupid like your name suggests which leads me to the conclusion that you were banned for not being able to navigate through the web safely and therefore being banned for your own good.

Heil_Hitler! posted on Aug 16 2006 at 10:22 AM said:
Uhmm why do you get banned fo selling stuff..?
It isn't in the rulez and it's very normal to sell such things.

GP2X's are also for sale and you can play illeagle roms on it so waht's the point to ban someone?
Give me a very good reason, and not one like "But it's not allowed to sell such things" thats nonsence.

So tell me...

And it even was without a warning..
i thought members first will be warned before banning them..
But instead they ask a question like "are these games original"..
And then ban you without saying anything...
How lame...

Last edited by a moderator:
You where banned cause you sold warez, you also got a pm.
Btw you are banned again for your stupid name.

Vimacs posted on Aug 16 2006 at 10:29 AM said:
You where banned cause you sold warez, you also got a pm.
Btw you are banned again for your stupid name.

Love it....love it......Vimacs you are so funny I just have to change my quote of you to this one now....

DSR

...but he should be banned for his name. "Heil Hitler"? Im jewish and VERY offended by that. And surely it isnt just innocent fun; he really thinks that's either A: funny, or B: really supported hitler. Im sure he meant no harm by that, but he needs to sod off.

Congrats vimacs you did the right thing.

Can this thread just be deleted now? You know there are some great things for sale below this thread.

Like my GP2X! (go check it out ;) )

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 16 2006 at 04:11 PM said:
...but he should be banned for his name. "Heil Hitler"? Im jewish and VERY offended by that. And surely it isnt just innocent fun; he really thinks that's either A: funny, or B: really supported hitler. Im sure he meant no harm by that, but he needs to sod off.

Congrats vimacs you did the right thing.

He could be making a personal statement about Vimacs.

Vimacs is german! :eek:

if hitler took over there would be a perfect world with no wars whats so bad about that and dont say he killed 1000s of jews because we didnt care back then

I assume thats sarcasm, but since you are 10, you didn't pull it off all too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back