Possibly Selling Gp2x's (2 Of Them)

Lexiticus

Still Fresh
Well I decided I really want a D50, problem is I won't have enough money even selling my current camera, So Considering how little i've been using my GP2X's lately (I have 2, Only use 1 cause my friend sold me his while mine was in transit still haha)

I was going to list them on Ebay, But well with the Ebay / paypall overhead it seems more prudent to offer them straight to the community, and "possibly" save someone some money (And me the Ebay overhead)

Win Win situation.

Anyway I have 1 Used GP2X (Firmware 1.2.1, No dead pixels, Joystick works fine (with the minor dead zone in the middle like normal) Plays games movies MP3's all that, TV out works and all that good stuff)

(no new one for sale)

Oh both of these are still in their original Boxes with all the instructions and SDK CD (everything that it came with, even the batteries hehe)
If it matters (not sure if it would) I bought these from the UK GP2X store and had them shipped over. I see theres one Canadian site selling GP2X's now, but at the time there wasn't.

Since I live in Canada prices are in Canadian

(NEW PRICE = 320$ CAD for Everything)
Going to sell the Used one for $160 CAD

NEW one and cables have been sold

And obviously No Taxes hehe

Anyway if your interested send me an email@ Lexiticus@hotmail.com

EDIT
Oh if your like me you want to see the stuff first
heres a pic, Everythings in it basically (cables are a bit out of the pic)
http://www.norristology.com/bothgp2x.jpg

Getting Camera soon, since they haven't sold, Lowering the Price
320$ Canadian for Everything (+ whatever it costs to ship)

Paypal would probably work best.

contact Lexiticus@hotmail.com

Lexiticus posted on Apr 19 2006 at 12:17 AM said:
Getting Camera soon, since they haven't sold, Lowering the Price
320$ Canadian for Everything (+ whatever it costs to ship)

Paypal would probably work best.

contact Lexiticus@hotmail.com

How much in USD for just the used gp2x? The new one?

I would be more interested if we could do this transaction over ebay...but forums work too

Last edited by a moderator:

I would be more interested if we could do this transaction over ebay...but forums work too

I just sold the New one with the TV Out cable, So All that is left is the Used GP2X

That would be 138$ USD + whatever shipping method (Canada Post Express Post Insured would probably be 18$)

Lexiticus posted on Apr 25 2006 at 05:58 PM said:

I just sold the New one with the TV Out cable, So All that is left is the Used GP2X

That would be 138$ USD + whatever shipping method (Canada Post Express Post Insured would probably be 18$)

What would the cheapest shipping method to 68502 (area code in US) be? Feel free to sell it to more interested parties. I'm just considering this as my gp32 isn't in the greatest shape...

What would the cheapest shipping method to 68502 (area code in US) be? Feel free to sell it to more interested parties. I'm just considering this as my gp32 isn't in the greatest shape...

Your in luck because of a really small box I found, the shipping (Canada post Expedited) No tracking number Insured up to 100$
(10 - 11 business days)

Is only $6.50 (USD)

Lexiticus posted on Apr 26 2006 at 11:15 PM said:

Your in luck because of a really small box I found, the shipping (Canada post Expedited) No tracking number Insured up to 100$
(10 - 11 business days)

Is only $6.50 (USD)

The prospect of cheap shipping tempts me even more...

Any chance you could post an up close shot of the gp2x in question?

Sorry for the slight offtopic, but what Canadian (online) store sells GP2X's? (you mentioned one in your first post)

- Alex

Alex. posted on Apr 28 2006 at 02:48 PM said:
Sorry for the slight offtopic at but what Canadian (online) store sells GP2X's? (you mentioned one in your first post)

- Alex

http://gamersection.ca/

Noticed it when looking up the Wikipedia entry for the GP2X

Back