Who's waiting for GPD Win to arrive?

sm0kew0n

Very Active Member
I've been buying some cheap casual games while I wait for the Win to emerge, I won't have time to play any until nearer christmas, but you how it is, new console in the post an all. Don't rush ED, the Win will tide me over until Pyra arrives! Anyone else here get one?

Did you get it when it was on sale (with coupon code) for $298 inc delivery
Yup!
Actually I think it's still possible to get one for $297-298 with the new Halloween coupon. Dinodirect seems to always have a 10% off coupon active for whatever reason, at least recently.

EDIT: Actually it seems the current 10% coupon will expire in two days so....whoever still wants one for slightly less than $300, you have TWO DAYS.

I'm waitin too as an IGG backer. Hope I can run Linux on it though. I read somewhere it ran from a live usb but he couldn't install it.

I've got my debian live on a USB drive ready to try as well. Bought Blackhole for pence the other day, should be a good time waster on th e train.

Waiting for a unit from a reseller, getting ready to bind to the gamepad a mouse/keyboard mod.

Got bored and decided it was too expensive for what I wanted to use it for. I bought a second hand linx vision instead and it works well enough for what I want to use it for.

My girlfriend got me one (indiegogo pre-order) for my birthday. I'm not really waiting for it, since I still have a lot to do on my Pandora, but it would allow to expand a bit my gaming options for my daily commute, so I'll still be happy to get it.

Don't forget to recharge it then, because you'll get like 1h battery life when gaming. It should be ok for normal commute I guess.

I won't buy it and am not waiting for it. But watching these videos of it running nice games on Windows and emulators is really interesting. This is an interesting device.

Back