Whoops

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Some of you might get an email about the icontrolpad rather than the latest Pandora newsletter.

I clicked on the wrong list then canceled it, but the server still sent x amount of emails.

The curse of writing two newsletters at once. Whoops.

It's too late to send either now, so I'll do it in the morning.

Sorry, don't worry your email has not been cross contaminated to the other list, it was entirely just human error.

-Craig

craigix said:
Some of you might get an email about the icontrolpad rather than the latest Pandora newsletter.

I clicked on the wrong list then canceled it, but the server still sent x amount of emails.

The curse of writing two newsletters at once. Whoops.

It's too late to send either now, so I'll do it in the morning.

Sorry, don't worry your email has not been cross contaminated to the other list, it was entirely just human error.

-Craig
Well, I'm looking forward to getting both items ASAP! So hopefully those emails will give details on when both might be shipping? Wink, Wink! ;)

I'll keep an eye on my inbox tommorow! Thanks Craig!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
This grievous offence can only be recompensed by moving me ahead in the queue. Or ending Gung Ho Fat Choy early. Or both.

dschroeter said:
This grievous offence can only be recompensed by moving me ahead in the queue. Or ending Gung Ho Fat Choy early. Or both.

I've had that! With the little onions? Delicious.

(yes i kid)

Gruso said:
Will either of these emails enlarge my p3n1s? If not, no sale.
Highly unlikely, but I'm sure if you call now they'll double your order and include a free sticker set.

GizmoTheGreen said:
I got one, i feel special, lol =)
I didn't. Now I feel left out! :(

RockCry.gif

Got an email. UNSUBSCRIBE!!! Disappointed if any dosh from my order has gone towards anything for that apple mac phone

You won't see a cent of my money go to any project involving Crapple products. Please refund my order if any of the money is going to iCrap accessory development.

There are actual Pandora Newsletters sent?
Well, I wonder why I subscriped years ago for teh Pandora Newsletter when I haven't received ONE in all those (2 years).

Strange

batfastad said:
Got an email. UNSUBSCRIBE!!! Disappointed if any dosh from my order has gone towards anything for that apple mac phone
typs lik dis said:
You won't see a cent of my money go to any project involving Crapple products. Please refund my order if any of the money is going to iCrap accessory development.
Our money didn't go towards the iControlpad. Our money didn't even cover Pandora's first batch costs - how could it have funded another product as well?

Anyway, look at the big picture here. If Craig makes a million from selling these to iPhone owners, he'll be able to invest much more back into the Pandora project, which would be good for everyone.

Craig: How much is the iControlPad?

When is it coming out? Compatible with 3G & 3GS?

The site is icontrolpad.com. We have some review units ready now, moulding might finish in March (It's quite a simple mould), so we will probably start selling them then.

It's a nice little device. Sort of like making your iphone/touch in to a 'lite' Pandora (without all the open goodness I'll admit).

Back