Who has Received their 1Ghz Pandora Poll

Have you received your 1Ghz Pandora

• Yes

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters

:D was starting to worry a lil but hopefully this means mine will not be far away, #68 feeling optimistic for the first time in a long time...

Every order filled is one order closer to your number, take heart from that. The day you receive your unit will be all the sweeter for your ordeal. Trust me i know how you feel, traded in my Pandora against the cost of the 1Ghz unit and i've been without it since July, i cant afford to do anything other than wait in the queue given that if i asked for a refund i'd be without a unit and i'd get less back having paid less in the first place (as i traded my pandy in). This was to be my last frivolous purchase as i have a growing family AND i'm getting married AND i have to extend my house so all i can do is keep smiling and hoping. Remember hope was the last thing to come out of Pandora's Box cling to it as i'm doing and have faith in the community. Things will come right in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've requested a refund as I was getting no where with getting the Pandora, I was #80ish so should speed you up.

I don't really see how, he has already spent the money else where, so he needs to get more money to pay Edd for stock or pay me back. There is only a slight difference in that cost which would be his profit margin. So the time difference is marginal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. we were supposed to hear something about these units and whatnot. I'm ready to ask for my cash back and place an order with ED so I actually get a unit.

My No 57 1Ghz Pandora arrived today!!! Awesome, carnt wait to try it!!! Ive just been off 2 days so I will have to wait till after the weekend!!! Its here though Wow, no wooden box tho, the Pandora box is enough and of course it whats inside that counts!! may thanks Evil Dragon and Craig!!!

Luckily I just landed a new and well-paid job this week, and salary is hopefully rolling in next week. Should make it easier to order an cross-upgrade through ED, or just buying a new unit and forgetting about my craig order.

My No 57 1Ghz Pandora arrived today!!! Awesome, carnt wait to try it!!! Ive just been off 2 days so I will have to wait till after the weekend!!! Its here though Wow, no wooden box tho, the Pandora box is enough and of course it whats inside that counts!! may thanks Evil Dragon and Craig!!!
No wooden box? That is what I'm looking forward to the second most. Although you don't seem to mind at all, would you consider asking about that change anyways?

I couldn't care less about the wooden box. Like most people, I think, the Pandora is the prize.

I for one would love one of those wooden boxes, true the Pandora is the prize but it would just sweeten receiving the already awesome unit after being sans Pandora since July.

would be overjoyed to have a Pandy again but slightly gutted not to receive the box, i'm sure i'm not the only person who feels this way

I was kinda dissapointed I must admit, but the way things have been I feel lucky to get my Pandora at last, so yeah a downer no box but its the Pandora that counts!!

Back