Who has Received their 1Ghz Pandora Poll

Have you received your 1Ghz Pandora

• Yes

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters

I couldn't care less about the wooden box. Like most people, I think, the Pandora is the prize.
No, please don't try to speak for most there. The special wooden box is what makes the test run special! The special wooden box which everyone gets a different number printed on. The iControlPad2's wooden box was $30 more. And the wooden box is what will protect our Pandora prizes. This is important!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree fully with this!

I ordered mine and without the box... Going to be disappointing!!

I ordered the big dog (1ghz) pandora, thinking it would come with the wooden box. Pandora box!

Crap! (Ordered from ED)

Last edited by a moderator:
My No 57 1Ghz Pandora arrived today!!! Awesome, carnt wait to try it!!! Ive just been off 2 days so I will have to wait till after the weekend!!! Its here though Wow, no wooden box tho, the Pandora box is enough and of course it whats inside that counts!! may thanks Evil Dragon and Craig!!!

Wow! lucky you....my No 55 Pandora is still in transit....should be here soon as it made it through US customs on the 10th....so, probably another day or two....

I agree fully with this!

I ordered the big dog (1ghz) pandora, thinking it would come with the wooden box. Pandora box!

Crap! (Ordered from ED)
Just read Craigix answering Monkfish's question about this and he's said that it's the norm now. Unless we can squeeze out of that situation I'm going to be pretty depressed. I've gotten used to longer wait times rewarding me with a fancier prize in the end, so this is very twisty. Of course the boxes were a limited edition thing, they wouldn't go on after the 1GHz sale became normal, but those of us who did buy or reserve right away while the mysterious special boxes were one of the main perks need to receive them, well that is for fairness to work. That was a part of the price paid as I understood it.

Stomach pit feeling.

You certainly would, but I didnt get one, it is a downer....... considering the price...

but I got my Pandora :p

I agree fully with this!

Crap! (Ordered from ED)
Just read Craigix answering Monkfish's question about this and he's said that it's the norm now. Unless we can squeeze out of that situation I'm going to be pretty depressed. I've gotten used to longer wait times rewarding me with a fancier prize in the end, so this is very twisty. Of course the boxes were a limited edition thing, they wouldn't go on after the 1GHz sale became normal, but those of us who did buy or reserve right away while the mysterious special boxes were one of the main perks need to receive them, well that is for fairness to work. That was a part of the price paid as I understood it.

Stomach pit feeling.

Really? I'll trade you my box and 1Ghz queue position for your 1Ghz...

I agree fully with this!

Crap! (Ordered from ED)

Stomach pit feeling.

Really? I'll trade you my box and 1Ghz queue position for your 1Ghz...

Did you have to send your 1GHz back for repairs? Thank you for offering, but you probably have the wrong idea. I don't have a Pandora yet either.

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately, because I'm out of the US, I was more comfortable having it sent to my parents, so I don't get to play with it yet. But, it is one less on the queue for others.

Back