Who do I talk to about a fix?

dan

Still Fresh
My pandora has by far the worst wifi I have erver used on any device. If i can actually get it to make a connection it only connects for about 30 seconds and then I will try multiple times to reconnect and it will refuse, one of the nubs is broken, and the case is warped.

I've been trying to overlook all of these problems for a while because i love my pandora so much but it's become unbearable and I just want it fixed.

Thanks

Depends, if you bought it from Evil dragon his shop, post a topic about repair, or RMA if you still have warranty, in the ask Evil dragon questions section.

And if you bought it from Craigx, then post a topic in the ask Craigx questions section.

I ordered it from the openpandorasales email, so who do I talk to about a repair?

Craig. Also there might be nothing that can be fixed about the wifi. Did you try different routersettings etc. ?

Craig. Also there might be nothing that can be fixed about the wifi. Did you try different routersettings etc. ?

Believe me I've tryed every router setting possible and multiple routers I think my wifi is actualy defective because my brother also has a pandora and his works (It doesnt get the best download speed which I hear is common but at least it connects)

have you tried this to see if it helps? - sudo iwconfig wlan0 power off rate 54M

also if you have had the purple tint issue fixed maybe the wifi antenna became dislodged somehow? u could open case up and have a look?

have you tried this to see if it helps? - sudo iwconfig wlan0 power off rate 54M

also if you have had the purple tint issue fixed maybe the wifi antenna became dislodged somehow? u could open case up and have a look?

yes I have tried this and many other suggestions and I also forgot to include my usb is basically broken.

My device has multiple problems that I can't really fix (believe me I would if I could)

I tried the Ask Craig board and he still didn’t respond so I'm kind of out of options.

The pandora is the perfect device for me and all the hardware problems mine has kills the device, I’ve been using my brothers but that’s obviously only a temp solution.

Back