Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FLU

• BLU

• BLU+

• Total voters

Had an nlu years ago it was stolen then bought a flu which was probably one of the last gp32's lik-sang sold right around christmas time. I love the flu, I'm sure the blu's screen is better but after owning a nlu I am really enjoying the light on the flu. It works great in the drak and looks great in the sunlight and in direct light. True the colors look a little washed out and I do notice some dust but it dosn't bother me and it's a fantastic little machine.

Nice to see that most votes go to BLU+!

I thinks it`s finally settled with the "Oh no, don`t buy a new GP32, nothing runs on it!" gossip, that went around and scared people away buying a BLU+.

I'm surprsied too :eek:. I was expecting the BLU to win by far but they are all pretty evenly matched.

:)

I'd like to have a BLU for the better picture quality, but since I'm playing outside almost all of the time, I went for a FLU.

I'm pretty satisfied with it, I NEVER use the light at all. The batteries seem to last forever that way!

BTW, is it possible to turn off the light of a BLU?

I'd like to have a BLU for the better picture quality, but since I'm playing outside almost all of the time, I went for a FLU.

I'm pretty satisfied with it, I NEVER use the light at all. The batteries seem to last forever that way!

Yes, just hold down select for a few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you not just contradict yourself there?

you said you never use the light so the batteries take ages to run out, yet you dont know how to turn off the light in the first place? :blink:

Did you not just contradict yourself there?

you said you never use the light so the batteries take ages to run out, yet you dont know how to turn off the light in the first place? :blink:

His is a FLU and he knows how to turn off the light. :rolleyes:

Back