Which Joystick/case/firmware

Also note that it is very important not to plug the TV ot adaptor indo the SD slot.

Oh man, what do you think why we know obout this stuff? Because someone explained it to us step-by-step?

dude, its quicker + easier to find out by asking
who learns stuff without asking? nobody
why always cry wen someone asks you a question that you know?
share ur wisdom

freddykreuger666 posted on Dec 16 2006 at 05:53 PM said:
dude, its quicker + easier to find out by asking
why always cry wen someone asks you a question that you know?
share ur wisdom
shut up and search, wipe your own ass for a change!

noob

Last edited by a moderator:
If eveerybody would think like you, we´d still be sitting on trees, delousing us each other.
The best way of learning anything is finding out for yourself. Einstein didn´t ask anyone why metal emits electrons when its under the influence of monochromatic light.

freddykreuger666 posted on Dec 16 2006 at 12:53 PM said:

Actually, everybody on the boards is going to ask you to search.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=28879

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=31956

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=30968

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=30379

See these?

I searched for the answer or figured it out myself (With all those except the SD card reader I figured it out MYSELF, ALONE, WITHOUT SEARCHING OR ASKING). And then I told everyone my findings for everyone TO SEARCH FOR THEMSELVES AND LEARN.

You are just an incompetent corporate shill that cannot figure out things for yourself and must have your hand held to figure out a product that REQUIRES you to figure out things for yourself.

Also to answer your question, I do not fall under that category of asking questions unless it is literally the final option. My field of study and lifestyle/mindset requires me to do so: Computer Science; HEY LOOK THE GP2X IS A COMPUTER TOO! Guess what that means? It means you have to read the readme and search for the answer for a question if you don't know what to do, just like everyone else on the board, and just like for any other piece of software on the internet!

damn man, u taking it well too seriously, its a forum damit
well anyways, i did search and found nothing
e.g people just saying - yeh firmware 2.1.1 has bit extra video stuff so i upgraded. and people said - yeh my old ds case fits my gp2x
this doesnt help me because i dont know which case
and there isnt an up-to-date rundown of all the best joystick caps
so searching hasnt got me anywhere. one or 2 of the replies in this topic took what, 5 minutes for someone to write, and they saved me about 5 hours searching thru numerous links with stuff like -
searched - ds case
results - "in CASE you didnt notice.. blah blah blah"
searching didnt get me anywhere so i decided to make topic
why take it so seriously, if you dont want to/cant answer my questions then ignore it

freddykreuger666 posted on Dec 16 2006 at 08:06 PM said:
old ds case fits my gp2x
this doesnt help me because i dont know which case
and there isnt an up-to-date rundown of all the best joystick caps

What you also probably didn't realize is... the answer to both questions is simply: it doesn't matter which. Any is better than the official one.

Much better.

freddykreuger666 posted on Dec 17 2006 at 01:06 AM said:
why take it so seriously, if you dont want to/cant answer my questions then ignore it

I agree.

I've been trawling through these forums looking for answers to questions I have and have noted the same few retards doing the same thing in almost every post - name-calling, pointing to a stupid damn 'search' image, etc.

With all of your mighty intellect, you should have realised by now that ignoring a post is a LOT less effort than replying in a negative way (although I get the feeling that certain people are just trying to inflate their little ego's by cutting off a newbies head to make themselves look taller)... :rolleyes:

Tonka posted on Dec 16 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
freddykreuger666 posted on Dec 17 2006 at 01:06 AM said:

I agree.

I've been trawling through these forums looking for answers to questions I have and have noted the same few retards doing the same thing in almost every post - name-calling, pointing to a stupid damn 'search' image, etc.

With all of your mighty intellect, you should have realised by now that ignoring a post is a LOT less effort than replying in a negative way (although I get the feeling that certain people are just trying to inflate their little ego's by cutting off a newbies head to make themselves look taller)... :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, stupid topics about questions which have been answered dozens of times would be a lot more plentiful if people didnt bother telling others to fuck off and search. By ignoring them, they think it's ok to continue on with mondless threads.

This floods the forum with complete bullshit.

Now you know.

Back