Which Handheld Will Be Better: Gp32 Or Psp?

bpattison

Still Fresh
Re: Which Handheld Will Be Better: Gp32 Or Psp?

In terms of emulation, once the PSP finally gets going at full throttle. Granted, I don't know much about either console, as I'm new in the area...

well prolly the psp

but gp has got some fantastic things for it.... already

but if anyone starts falming on this thread consider it closed.

Emulation...PSP, but it's not going to be better then the xbox
Homebrew, GP32 seen as its got a massive head start and I don't think homebrew will be a big scene on the psp, look at the ps1 and 2 compare the gp32/xbox/ds/gba...

this is the stupidest question i've ever seen asked next to "can N64 be emulated on the GP32"

If you have to ask this question then you've got some serious issues or you just know absolutely nothing about the 2 systems. But if not let me break it down.

PSP: large commercial support, UMD system w/memory card support that can go way beyond 128mb, 333mhz processor, 32mb ram, rapid growing community that within a few months already has emus that can compare with the gp32s that have taken years to develope and get good.

GP32: no commercial support, 128mb max SMC support "might change depending on the SD thing that someone is trying to make" overclocked 166mhz, few can go above 200mhz, 8mb ram.

If i had to guess, the PSP, emulation wise, will surpass everything the GP32 has ever done within the year. It already has NeoGeo CD emulator which GP32 will never have, and commercial support alone will make it "better" if you talk about units sold and selling points.

You're obviously a tool, KickinWing. For one, the PSP just came out, so how am I supposed to know how good it's going to be (emulation wise)? And, for two, I've just recently learned about the GP32.

How about being a tool in someone elses thread?

Thanks

what? GP32 had what 2 games released commercially in the span of a year? PSP will have tons.

As for me being a tool, how about you read your own topic

"which handheld WILL be better"

There's already been like 4 threads started about PSP emulation, and if you read any of those threads they will all tell you that it is pretty much already on par with GP32 or better and in the case of the Neo Geo CD, it's already got stuff the GP32 could never emulate.

The GP32 WILL NEVER be better than the PSP and therefore is an extremely retarded question.

Technically, the PSP is already much better. But what really matters is your preference. GP32 wins in my eyes. gp32_console B)

edit: That wub smiley is so annoying.

Back