Which Gmenu2x Download Do I Use?

delaneyblues said:
What about the file called 'doc'
The "docs" folder is not necessary. It just contains the documentations. Although you should read the Readme to get more information about the software.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delaney: no prob in being a n00b as long as you're willing to learn =P

to answer your last question, use the SELECT key in GMenu (reading the doc from the sourceforge page won't hurt either) and you will be given a menu which lets you manage menu sections and shortcuts.

If you have any problems doing this, please read the doc at least one as all your answers can be found there =) and of course any other issues just post here.

don't be affraid to break the device, unless you play around with firmware flashing, it is highly unlikely to happen.

delaneyblues said:
Thanks everyone,Now next question how do I make it so that files are under the right catagory eg all my emulators under emulator
You select the category you want to add a file to with the shoulder buttons, then press Select and choose Add Link. You should only add files that have a .gpe or .gpu extension, as those are guaranteed to be executables.

Edit: beat to it again, that's what happens when it takes 3 minutes to load a page lol :(

delaneyblues said:
Thanks everyone,Now next question how do I make it so that files are under the right catagory eg all my emulators under emulator
You navigate between "sections" with the use of the L & R shoulder buttons. While in a section (e.g. emulators), you then press the Select button to open up a menu. You then select the "Add link to [section]". Then you look for the software in your SD card. Find those that have a .gpe or .gpu extentions.

(There are other ways of adding links, but this is the simplest one.)

EDIT: I really can't keep up in replying as I type too long. I'll definitely lose in a fast replying contest. :(

alex it happens to me all the time! haha and then I get paranoid thinking people are going to think "look at this smart ass feeling the need to reexplain everthing twice again" lolz

Delaney: enjoy! I played UQM2x all night again =s

Back