F-200-compatible Alternate Menus?

Noremakk

Still Fresh
I've tried Gmenu2X, and it just bricks my GP2X until I pull the SD card out and start it up without the card and I'm forced to pull Gmenu2X off my SD card before I can use it again.

Before I test any others and (probably) waste an hour or two testing them, I was wondering if anyone else had already experimented with the menus. Which ones work on the F-200? Which ones don't?

Thanks for your time. ;)

Gmenu2X works fine on my F200, you're doing something wrong.

I also use GMenu2X for my F-200. It works really well, aside for some minor issues (that are F-200 related). :p

Whoa, it suddenly works for me, too! Okay, never mind. Just one question: How do I make my own shortcuts to all my applications?

Another one here for Gmenu2X working fine on my f-200. In fact, I just updated to the latest version ;)

Noremakk said:
Whoa, it suddenly works for me, too! Okay, never mind. Just one question: How do I make my own shortcuts to all my applications?
You press the Select button in the section you want to add a link in.

Refer to the Readme for more information on the controls. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Manjuu said:
Noremakk said:
You press the Select button in the section you want to add a link in.

Refer to the Readme for more information on the controls. ;)

ACK! I feel like such a retard... I just spent the last 45 minutes trying to write my own shortcuts (manually coding them myself). <_<

Thanks for your help, guys. ;)

Now to sleep; I have a monster headache from all this... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back