Where To Buy In Osaka + Regional?

paddybag

Still Fresh
This is my first post (i havent actually bought one yet).
Just arrived in osaka yesterday on holiday for 7 weeks, and im wondering where i could buy a GP2X, been wanting one for a whicle now. Also, I'm irish, so if i did buy one here, would it have any effect regional wise, i.e could i change to language to english, would everything be compatable with europe etc etc......

Ta very much!

You can't find a GP2X almost any shop you walk and shop in. Only heard of one in the US. No, all the GP2X's are the same, there are no regional differences, The stock firmware is always enlish and the quick user manual comes in both English and Korean.

I think you're out of luck, you need to buy from a webshop.

I think there might very well be shops in oasaka where you can find one. No officially known ones ofcourse, but if there is a videogamers quarter sorta like the otaku's quarter in tokyo, I bet you can find it there... Maybe ask some local geeks?

cheers for that, i was reading about a place called Den Den Town, 10 min walk from where im staying, its an area where they sell everything electrical, including games, 2nd hand shops and such. If i do find one ill let you know, just to make it, ah, official!! :p

Back