Where To Buy Gp2x??

thelamer

ARRR I'm A Pirate
Website
www.skankpost.com
Hey guys I was wondering what site I should buy the GP2X off of . I am located in the US and want it shipped pretty quickly .

Please only let me know if you have had good experience with the company and live in the US .

Also I would like to note that I tried searching all over this site and I believe that a sticky laying out where to buy a GP2X would be very helpful .

Hell the webmasters could even make some free advertising off of referall money .

Sorry if I sound demanding it is just that I want one so bad I can taste it .

you obviously didnt search very well, as it's plastered all over the forums where to buy.

US distributer: gp32z

UK distributer: gbax- excellent company, I personally have ordered from them and am pleased.

In the future please actually search before saying you did. You sound like a dumbass, but this time ill look the other way

Hey guys I was wondering what site I should buy the GP2X off of . I am located in the US and want it shipped pretty quickly .

Please only let me know if you have had good experience with the company and live in the US .

Also I would like to note that I tried searching all over this site and I believe that a sticky laying out where to buy a GP2X would be very helpful .

Hell the webmasters could even make some free advertising off of referall money .

Sorry if I sound demanding it is just that I want one so bad I can taste it .

gp32z.com, and your sig is hella funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.gp32z.com/ so you would reccomend them ?
And i saw that in the basic info faq and It really didn't say best just official . And all the key words i used like , buy , where to buy , reccomended sellers , and stores , came up empty .

And please refrain from calling me a dumbass , I tried to be nice and you have obviously had a bad day .

I ordered from gp32z (well, preordered actually, way back in september :p ) and would highly recommend ordering from them.

I got mine from www.dynamism.com. It was only $179 (Plus $18) 2 day shipping. The service and everything was fine, although my unit was slightly defective, well really defective, but still usable with an adaptor. Anyway, they claim to not have any in stock right now and will call back on Thursday when the next supposed shipment comes in. I think they are legit, but if anyone has been told by Dynamism they are in stock this week, let me know, because that would tick me off...

There are only about 5 sites that sell it as far as I know

http://www.gp32z.com (USA)
http://www.gbax.com (England)
http://www.gp2x.de/shop/ (Germany)
(There is one Im missing here, its in eastern europe i think...)
http://www.play-asia.com (Based in Hong Kong)

EDIT: the official list:

U.K
www.gbax.com (Exclusive distributor)

ITALY
www.newmediaonline.it (www.gp2x.it)
www.gp2xitalia.com

GERMANY
www.flashlinker-shop.de
shop.gp2x.de
www.jes.de
www.comtech.de

U.S.A
www.gp32z.com

Spain
www.hardcore-gamer.net

Japan
gp32blu.hp.infoseek.co.jp (共同購買)

France
www.shibuyagame.fr

H.K
www.play-asia.com/?main=gp2x
www.lik-sang.com/contact.php

Sweden
www.gametronics.se

Netherlands
www.cyberphone.nu
www.asiaimpextrading.com

And i saw that in the basic info faq and It really didn't say best just official . And all the key words i used like , buy , where to buy , reccomended sellers , and stores , came up empty .

And please refrain from calling me a dumbass , I tried to be nice and you have obviously had a bad day .

Did you really search or are you lying. Because you cant even use 3-letter words. "buy" wouldn't work.

no, you are a dumbass imo

Ditto.

Lying to someone smarter than you insults the smarter person. (Btw you probably wont understand that :D )

Is he? If he uses Dynamism he would save $10 (at least if they still have that promo going) over your suggestion. This is a completely valid question and I think it might ought to be stickied if everyone describes their experience with various resellers.
I never said that he's a dumbass if he doesnt buy from gp32z or gbax, I said he's a dumbass b/c he claims he searched when he clearly didnt and lied. Then he made a comment about it being stickied and the benefits of the webmaster telling us about websites that sell the gp2x.

My point is that he appears to be looking for a thread that lists several resellers and has feedback on their service. I haven't seen one (beyond the frequent compliments paid CraigX's site). I think this would be something useful to reference for potential customers as well. I tried the searches he claimed, and only the last one pulls results (and too many to be useful).
He said he searched 'buy' and didn't get a result. That is true. Why he didn't get a result (The word is too short), is immaterial. Calling him a liar is really unnecessary.

My point is that he appears to be looking for a thread that lists several resellers and has feedback on their service. I haven't seen one (beyond the frequent compliments paid CraigX's site). I think this would be something useful to reference for potential customers as well. I tried the searches he claimed, and only the last one pulls results (and too many to be useful).
He said he searched 'buy' and didn't get a result. That is true. Why he didn't get a result (The word is too short), is immaterial. Calling him a liar is really unnecessary.
well I think it was necessary. End of story.

Dynamism may have a cheaper base price, but GP32z.com has cheaper shipping. This is mainly because the new shopping cart calculates extremely close to the actual cost ($10.95 to me, and I live halfway across the country from them), therefore is cheaper than many sites' "flat rate".

They have 6 different shipping options. They used to have 7, but their new shopping cart service did not support 'First Class' as a shipping method, so Priority is as low as you can go.

So what this means is whichever place is cheaper depends on how close you live to California.

Thanks for all the info , I will be getting it from gp32z . And yes even thank you to daclassicgamingmaster for letting me know where he bought it .

And I did search all those keywords whether you believe me or not . Empty means i did not find the Info I was looking for .

My point is that he appears to be looking for a thread that lists several resellers and has feedback on their service.  I haven't seen one (beyond the frequent compliments paid CraigX's site).  I think this would be something useful to reference for potential customers as well.  I tried the searches he claimed, and only the last one pulls results (and too many to be useful).
He said he searched 'buy' and didn't get a result.  That is true.  Why he didn't get a result (The word is too short), is immaterial.  Calling him a liar is really unnecessary.

It gives you an error message that tells you "no three letter words". So if you wanna consider that searching ok then whatever.

It gives you an error message that tells you "no three letter words". So if you wanna consider that searching ok then whatever.
Really? LIAR!

"You searched for: buy

Unfortunately your search didn't return any results.
Try broadening the search parameters by searching by different keywords or altering the format of your search.
Remember to use the wildcard '*' to increase the number of matches. Apple* will match 'apple' and 'apples'.

Search Again?"

;)

Thanks for all the info , I will be getting it from gp32z . And yes even thank you to daclassicgamingmaster for letting me know where he bought it .

And I did search all those keywords whether you believe me or not . Empty means i did not find the Info I was looking for .
whatever. Your very welcome

Back