Where Next

Jourdy288 said:
Anyhow, considering the power of the Pandora, I'd like to see it put to full use by homebrew, and I'd like titles that rival surpass the quality of commercial games in replayability, graphics (at least for handhelds), etc. Alot of this falls upon the shoulders of the developers, and whether or not they choose to be creative.
I'll do my best.
lulzfish said:
The pinnacle of software is to have original developers.
Yes.
I'm still trying to break into programming now, I need to stop being lazy and read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a Gamecube emulator ever comes out then I will die of happyness! Even though the chances of it coming out are slim to none I will still dream. Im glad N64 works well so far and is getting better but Gamecube had great games like Pikmin, Luigis Mansion, Zelda Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine... etc! But right now I cant wait to play some zelda OOT when I get my pandora

Gamecube is by far more powerful than Dreamcast.
Before we see GC emulation on Pandora, PS2 is likely to show up first.

But... it would be hardly playable... low fps... some more like proof of concept: a software ready waiting for the Pandora 2.

Near-kun said:
Gamecube is by far more powerful than Dreamcast.
Before we see GC emulation on Pandora, PS2 is likely to show up first.

But... it would be hardly playable... low fps... some more like proof of concept: a software ready waiting for the Pandora 2.
Not to mention that the GC architecture is a fair bit... different, and that makes emulation difficult.
Same with the PS2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back