When The Pandora Cums

"Now, if you could all turn to page 26 in your Razzle English textbooks ...."
"Miss, my pages are stuck together"

This thread makes me think one of the release pics should be a Pandora with HappyFaic on the screen, with a caption underneath: "I Came."

clippa said:
"Now, if you could all turn to page 26 in your Razzle English textbooks ...."
"Miss, my pages are stuck together"
In health class, my instructor decided to look up "masturbate" in the dictionary, but the pages were stuck together. True story.

If silkscreening was included in the cost, but now OP isn't getting it, can they negotiate a lower cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
sverm said:
ashdjones said:
I never liked the silkscreening anyway. Am I the only one?

No. I'm quite happy silkscreenless. I would have preferred embossed lettering. More discreet. But that would have involved more complex molding, I'm sure.

I think the silkscreening would have looked sharp in dark grey. Just enough contrast to see if you need to, but wouldn't jump out at you like the white which I didn't like.

igboo said:
sverm said:
ashdjones said:
I never liked the silkscreening anyway. Am I the only one?

No. I'm quite happy silkscreenless. I would have preferred embossed lettering. More discreet. But that would have involved more complex molding, I'm sure.

I think the silkscreening would have looked sharp in dark grey. Just enough contrast to see if you need to, but wouldn't jump out at you like the white which I didn't like.

This.

BaDToaD said:
Na-Noo said:
It's like saying a custom built car/pc/etc should be of lower quality because it's only done by a couple people, when in truth that's far from the truth.

Can I have 4000 custom built cars please... Mmmm no I thought not! ;)
Sure you can, what made you think you couldn't?
Give me the money now and you can get them in 2 years time :p

Edit:
And to be fair the amount being produced isn't the issue!
If they were making 5 it wouldn't have made a difference. (If we're talking final product not pre production ones) :D

Ooooh! I just thought of a nice potential reason for more delays :)

Are there any safety regulations which have to be complied with where ports such as the power port would have to be labelled? I won't be surprised if there is such a rule because if some idiot tries to jam the DC into the usb port then something bad might happen.

Good! Good! Good! Hope OP have done some research into this for each country they're selling in.

The power port on my cell phone (in the U.S.) is not labelled. The headphone port is... so I guess if you look at both and you notice the label then you'll know which one is the power... they're suspiciously similar in size though.

On my phone, the port where you plug the charger in is the same as where you plug in a USB adapter or a headphone adapter. It's labelled as both of those, with no explicit mention of it being the place to plug the charger into.

Back