When do you send the 1Ghz-Pandoras to customers?

How can people NOT have SD cards to use when their Pandora arrives?

I think I built 2 SDcards for it one year before it arrived ;)

Yeah, quite strange, isn't it^^

But I had more than enough stuff to do the last few weeks/months and somehow I forgot to buy them...

I'll get them tomorrow and then I'm all set for my holidays^^

I haven't bought any SD cards yet - technology moves on so quickly - but I've had my Xstylus Crayon stylii ready to go since I received them in September. Of course, I didn't have a Pandora when I supported the Xstylus campaign on Indiegogo, but it was surely coming soon...

*sigh*

We must have ´batteries´ for our toys! :p

...being a 30s guy, I vowed to myself never to get my toys without the proper stuff before, and plenty of it!

Too much trauma from kid (ye the no batteries situations).

EvilDragon said:
The PCBs are not heavily used, they are going into new cases.
heres an idea: limit the amount of GHZ units you take to gamescom to about 4-5. after gamescom you could use them as review units and send em around the world. youve been doing that before with regular units.

ppl payed top money to get brand new units. delivering new ones to some and used ones (to which extent whatsoever) to others seems totally unfair.

if theres no other way than selling these as "new", you could at least offer some extra warranty, or something else for compensation.

EvilDragon said:
The PCBs are not heavily used, they are going into new cases.
heres an idea: limit the amount of GHZ units you take to gamescom to about 4-5. after gamescom you could use them as review units and send em around the world. youve been doing that before with regular units.

ppl payed top money to get brand new units. delivering new ones to some and used ones (to which extent whatsoever) to others seems totally unfair.

if theres no other way than selling these as "new", you could at least offer some extra warranty, or something else for compensation.

I'm sure they'll be cleaned and recased if required. I do believe those are just demo units anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that will be reused will be the PCBs, and these will receive new Nubs, which is the only thing that wears out. PCBs themselves don't wear out, in fact, companies who produce highly reliable stuff (i.e. for medical purposes) often does a burn-in-test for a week.

It's basically the same here.

The cases will be fully new as well as the LCDs.

Though most of these units will be used for review copies anyways.

^ double post?

(fixed now)

Just came back today and had to do boring taxes, etc. stuff.

No worries, the next ones will be shipped within the next few days and I should get the next bigger batch within this week.

When you think you will send 1ghz pandora to italian costumers? i've ordered mine on 08/13/2012 with order number 223

bye

There's just one queue, I don't distinguish between German and Italian orders, so it's the same answer as above ;)

Back