When is the mail going out?

Timstertoo

Hey ED,

Firstly, I don't mean to rush you. It's just for my sanity :)

When are you planning to send out the mail for the upgrades? The money is burning in my pocket and I'm checking my mail a bit too often including my spam folders whilst having my credit card within reach. Good thing is that it's making me feel 25 younger as I'm acting like a 13 year old a couple of day before getting that console that all his friends have already.

So any answer like: "certainly not before the end of next week" or "not before mid Oktober" would help me get on with my life up till then :) Especially since I still have a mild case of paranoia about that list Craig sent you regarding how complete it is, the mail would at least tell me I broke free from the dark side. So knowing for sure it hasn't been sent yet also is comforting. :)

Also now DigDug is working for Kumaki on C4ALL I want to make sure I beat her highscore every month.

Thanks!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ED,

Firstly, I don't mean to rush you. It's just for my sanity :)

When are you planning to send out the mail for the upgrades? The money is burning in my pocket and I'm checking my mail a bit too often including my spam folders whilst having my credit card within reach. Good thing is that it's making me feel 25 younger as I'm acting like a 13 year old a couple of day before getting that console that all his friends have already.

So any answer like: "certainly not before the end of next week" or "not before mid Oktober" would help me get on with my life up till then :) Especially since I still have a mild case of paranoia about that list Craig sent you regarding how complete it is, the mail would at least tell me I broke free from the dark side. So knowing for sure it hasn't been sent yet also is comforting. :)

Also now DigDug is working for Kumaki on C4ALL I want to make sure I beat her highscore every month.

Thanks!

Tim
Same here, this has been the longest week ever.... thx to the PandoraLive blog and all the great software that it has showcased now working on the Pandora my excitement has totally been re-kindled...

Well, I just heard back from GC:

The first 60 LCDs we got are all fully working.

Which means: I can now give the green light to the LCD company to proceed and test the remaining ones.

One issue more that has been solved :)

Hey ED, just wondering, will there also be a restock on LCD cables anytime soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Just give me some time, I'm flooded right now and working one thing after another.

My girlfriend will soon be away for three weeks and Askarus will come over and help out during that time, so we're bound to finish up a lot of work during that time... but please bear with me until then :)

Any news on when the mail goes out to ithic they say they have been on back order until september and

the trolls on irc say 2 months lol

We've just fixed the LCD issue and have now resumed producing Pandoras. As soon as we have enough in stock, ithic will get the next delivery as well.

ED, do you have a time estimate on how long it would be before Ithic gets a new shipment?

No, it depends on when I get the next batch of LCDs.

Hopefully, sometimes during September.

Back