When do you send the 1Ghz-Pandoras to customers?

emilio

Hi Ed,

when do you send the Pandoras to your customers?

You waited last week for the new boxes from Craig, meanwhile they should arrived.

So what is the next step? When will you send it?

Do you send an Email to every person that the unit is on the way with the tracking number?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've sent the first 20 last week on Thursday, the next units will arrive this Wednesday evening at my place, but I don't have enough boxes from Craig yet... so unless he sends about 60 to me tomorrow, I'll probably ship the 1GHz units in the normal boxes, otherwise I can't ship them before GamesCom.

Another 60 units (1GHz)as same as will ship from Craig ? before 15.aug?

I can wait, i want that cool new Box:)

Maybe you can bring mine to GC?

So the next units going to Craig will hopefully be sent over to him before the end of the week?

Ugh, damn. I really thought I was one of the first 20 for DE.

Can you tell me which number in 1Ghz-Queue I'm? My normal ordernumber is 5609.

I can't see the status in your new dragonbox shop (there is no order i can see) and in the old gp2x Shop there is only a forwarding to the new one.

I don't care about the new box, you can send me the pandora in a newspaper ;-)

24 are still in front of you :) So should work out with the next units :)

Should. Not sure how many he will get (we don't know the failure rate of the latest batch yet), but I'll ship them probably end of this week.

This is good news! :) Any news on when the next batch of 1Ghz pandoras will be sent to Craig? :)

Should. Not sure how many he will get (we don't know the failure rate of the latest batch yet), but I'll ship them probably end of this week.
My thought is the "he" here is Craig.

Hi ED,

I'm on holiday after GamesCom and I'm not sure which position in the queue mine.

Is there a chance to get the Pandora with your next shipment (order id 37644)?

I'm in the same situation like dosenfisch, so same question^^

But I'd like to get the new box too;)

Original ordernumber is 4220 from your shop.

And also would it be possible to add a carrycase to the shipment?

That would be awesome:)

No email and no Pandora arrived, so it doesn't work :-(

- How much do you send on friday to the germans?

- When do you send the next ones?

- What are you doing with the 1Ghz from the Gamescom? Will you sell them for lower price, because they will extremly in used there and no one will pay the normal price for them...

- How much do you send on friday to the germans?

I sent about 20, some more following tomorrow.

- What are you doing with the 1Ghz from the Gamescom? Will you sell them for lower price, because they will extremly in used there and no one will pay the normal price for them...

The PCBs are not heavily used, they are going into new cases.

will you be putting the option to upgrade from 512mb pandora to 1ghz pandora back again since it appears you removed that item :p

his milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and theyre like, its better than yours, damn right, its better than yours, he could teach you, but hed have to charge.

couldnt resist the urge, sorry :)

Back