Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NES

• ATARI ST

• WAH WAH MY CONSOLE IS NOT INCLUDED

• Total voters

What about the Sonic games from Mc Donalds? Oh and Sega Saturn and Dremcast...

um, wheres DREAMCAST which wud get my vote.. no mention of the GAMECUBE either!!!
c'mon. u gotta put the good ones in there for people to pick!!
start it again!

The Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, easily. Extremely powerful for its time and powered by one of my favorite microprocessors ever, the Motorola 68000. In terms of raw speed and horsepower it blew the SNES out of the water despite coming out 3 years before it! Its design was nearly 100% uncomprimised and allowed some of the fastest and most reflex-testing games around, and its exceptional graphics and audio capabilities (including a spectacular Yamaha synth chip, not a bunch of lousy pre-recorded PCM playback-specialized hardware!) allowed such gorgeous looking and sounding games as Ecco the Dolphin 2: Tides of Time, Vectorman and Sonic and Knuckles, and such ridiculously fast and reflex testing games as Gunstar Heroes and the whole Sonic series, even blazing-fast 2D/3D hybrid games as Panorama Cotton that had no equal on the SNES even with graphics helper chips that made their SNES 'equivalents' cost a fortune.

No console since has ever pushed the envelope like the MD/Genesis did. And that was at 7.6 MHz .. overclocked to 25.4 MHz, you would never believe the things this little monster is capable of. ;)

RRRAAAA IM ANGRY CAPLOCKS DUDE TOO LOOK AT ME I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO SCARE PEOPLE SEE

I <3 my snes. I've played that baby for hours on end growing up, and I have many fond memories with it. I also enjoy my psp, nes, ps2, gp32, gp2x, gamec- You know what? I basically enjoy all my consoles a great deal. ;)

I voted for the PS1 because it was really pushed to it's absolute limits by a lot of games from about Gran Turismo onwards. This advancement was to an extent that I hadn't seen since the ZX Spectrum.

RRRAAAA IM ANGRY CAPLOCKS DUDE TOO LOOK AT ME I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO SCARE PEOPLE SEE

I <3 my snes. I've played that baby for hours on end growing up, and I have many fond memories with it. I also enjoy my psp, nes, ps2, gp32, gp2x, gamec- You know what? I basically enjoy all my consoles a great deal. ;)

dont be like a little kid ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Much like the Commodore 64 or Amiga, the Atari ST, while actually a computer, was primarily treated as a game machine by everyone. I used my C64 and Amiga for the odd app every now and then, but mostly, it was games games games.

DS because of one game: Mario Kart DS.

And maybe also Metroid Prime Hunters when it comes out...

Yeah, mention the Gizmondo and forget about the Dreamcast :angry:

I am very disappointed

PS: and this thread belongs to the "other consoles" section, you n00b. :angry:

Back