Favourite Console

Ok i'm gonna be the odd man out and say the Atari Jaguar for Alien vs. Predator

extremegamer posted on Apr 10 2004 at 04:33 AM said:
I remember seeing that in Edge magazine and thinking how awesome it looked. Has it aged well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Memnoch posted on Apr 10 2004 at 07:16 AM said:
extremegamer posted on Apr 10 2004 at 04:33 AM said:
I remember seeing that in Edge magazine and thinking how awesome it looked. Has it aged well?
i haven't done anything with mine in a while, i haven't done any kind of research, there used to be a couple companys developing for it, like Songbird, but I don't know if they still do or not or if anything new has come around lately. if you can get one cheap, then pick one up, but its really not worth it, even for Alien Vs. predator other than that game, there's nothing thats quality.

I would have to say the reg. NES
ive been having mega urges to go back and play some duck hunt and some teenage mutant ninja turtles :p

wouldnt it be great to play Duck Hunt with a multimedia projecter on your bedroomwall?

toasterted posted on Apr 15 2004 at 02:04 PM said:
I would have to say the reg. NES
ive been having mega urges to go back and play some duck hunt and some teenage mutant ninja turtles :p

wouldnt it be great to play Duck Hunt with a multimedia projecter on your bedroomwall?
Woah what a kickass idea :D

PSX final fatasy 7. I still havnt finished it as I want everything before I go into the final cave bit. I had to be "ill" for a day off school so I could sit there and try and beat this boss cos I hadn't got my health up enough.

Apart from that, theres metal gear solid, crash bandicoot games, street fighter alpha 3 (get a pack of plasters for the blisters on ur fingers), driver 2, final fantasy 9, cant wait till i have the time to go back to these games. Which most likely won't be till I'm retired now! Thank god for emulation!

Ernest posted on Apr 16 2004 at 01:29 PM said:
Why isn't this run as a poll??
Because polls can only have up to 10 options :(

Oh, and my favorite console (besides GP32) is GBA, cuz it's the only one I have (besides GP32) :p

I'm gonna have to change mine now, I just got my NEO GEO thru the post, and when I 1st had one it didnt seem that great but now, well lets just say my mates got Metal Slug 4 whoah, cant wait till i get enuff money for SVC chaos

Back