What's the current turn-around time for RMAs?

I doubt it'll be that long. The latest updates from OP seem to indicate that they are producing all of the units that they have parts for, which means that they're probably not flat out just building units. I'd be willing to bet that most of the time you would be pandora-less would be while it is being shipped.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping to ship it to newcastle for fixing but it looks like it's gonna be 1) germany and 2) expensive and 3) a long round trip for my panda :(

Ah well, I've PM'd ED - let's see what he says to do next.

D.

I doubt it'll be that long. The latest updates from OP seem to indicate that they are producing all of the units that they have parts for, which means that they're probably not flat out just building units. I'd be willing to bet that most of the time you would be pandora-less would be while it is being shipped.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping to ship it to newcastle for fixing but it looks like it's gonna be 1) germany and 2) expensive and 3) a long round trip for my panda :(

Ah well, I've PM'd ED - let's see what he says to do next.

D.

Airmail to Ed won't be slow or very expensive. We can ship it to him from here if you want to, but that might actually make it take longer (you->here->ed->here->you).

Airmail to Ed won't be slow or very expensive. We can ship it to him from here if you want to, but that might actually make it take longer (you->here->ed->here->you).

No, it's no bother :) I've just got back into developing my BASIC interpreter (PandaBAS) and it's porting over quite well, so this is probably the worst time to be without the little bugger :)

D.

Just to let's you know I've sended my pandora back (from the netherlands) 3 weeks ago en received it back this week :)

Lucky me

I think 3 weeks is pretty fast considering craig and his team is very busy.

I would like to thank Craig / Jacquelyn and the other members for this quick response and repair.

grtz

When I RMA'd mines it took 4 weeks to get mine back (sent via airmail). This was last summer though. I don't know what the times are now.

The tint was fixed and the hinge was also fixed (I can now play it like a DS) so it doesn't click back to that flat position so soon. I was very excited about this! The bowing on the screen bezel is still present though I am afraid :(

Back