Turnaround Time On Warranty Repairs?

Just a warning for returners:

I sent mine off exactly one week ago, next day delivery (in the UK). I then recieved an email today, apologising and saying it would be another 7-10 days.

Two weeks then. Seems fitting!

SomeGuy99 said:
Just a warning for returners:

I sent mine off exactly one week ago, next day delivery (in the UK). I then recieved an email today, apologising and saying it would be another 7-10 days.

Two weeks then. Seems fitting!

That actually makes sense. they had said they held back some units for warranty repair and due to the initial isues from the beginning of the batch they probably exhausted them. In another 7-10 days shouldn't Craig have recieved the next batch of boards? If so it all adds up.
Makes me kinda glad actually to not have been in that initial run, here's to hoping there are much fewer problems now as due to work issues with my wife. I won't even be able to send it back if I get a bum unit. Sounds like it will be even less likely that will occur now. So, 'Phew' is all I can say, and I just keep my mind positive it will all work out OK.
Getting excited too, seeing some of the positive things has me certain this is gonna be worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back