Whats Happened To The Extended Compo??

its been nearly two weeks now.....
Yea... I know. Im pissed tbh. This is taking too long; the website said a week and its obviously been more. I know theres no obligation to do it, but still, i mean, at least keep us in the loop. Honestly, what I really wanna see is a list of what was entered, not even to download them

Last edited by a moderator:
a list of entries would take maybe 30 seconds to put online and it would dispel any doubts about late entries etc being allowed.....
It could also ruin the surprise though. it will most likely be a major disapointment.
i dunno, i think yoyofr has hinted just about enough that it will make an appearance at this compo

we know for sure that neogp32 won't be entered, thunderz didnt know about the compo, which confuses me as i'm near certain i saw a post of his in a topic related to the extended compo!

gigadrive could make an appearance, it appears that fgen could steal the lime light from that though

tbh, once i've got megadrive and neogeo pocket on par with the current version of os9xgp i may well retire to a cave and emerge only for food and batteries!

Fgen wasnt enetered b/c it cant be (it was never entered in a previous compo) and something tells me osnes wasnt entered either... I dont know, I dont think Craig would keep something that big from us for so long. I hope I'm wrong though.
Or maybe you were just referring to fgen stealing gigadrives lime light in general; if so, my bad. Btw- fgen is f'in sick! Just got the beta the other day and i cant wait for the public release

Fgen wasnt enetered b/c it cant be (it was never entered in a previous compo) and something tells me osnes wasnt entered either... I dont know, I dont think Craig would keep something that big from us for so long. I hope I'm wrong though.
Or maybe you were just referring to fgen stealing gigadrives lime light in general; if so, my bad. Btw- fgen is f'in sick! Just got the beta the other day and i cant wait for the public release
indeed, i was referring to a gbax2004 extended releases of gigadrive and the what was rumoured as last week release of fgen!

the new fgen owns all :p only it kept crashing when i tried to load up my S3&K saves so my dreams of playing it all the way through were dashed!

hmmmm, i'm starting to think we could be in for a bit of a disappointment here! no offence to the devs but i'm not really a homebrew gamer, im in it for the emus, i'll be happy as larry and larry's best mate once i've got snes, megadrive and ngpc!

indeed, i was referring to a gbax2004 extended releases of gigadrive and the what was rumoured as last week release of fgen!

the new fgen owns all :p only it kept crashing when i tried to load up my S3&K saves so my dreams of playing it all the way through were dashed!

hmmmm, i'm starting to think we could be in for a bit of a disappointment here! no offence to the devs but i'm not really a homebrew gamer, im in it for the emus, i'll be happy as larry and larry's best mate once i've got snes, megadrive and ngpc!
I bet you said that before the results for GBAX2004 came out as well... <_<

Back