What're You Doing Right Now

Rico posted on Mar 31 2006 at 12:05 PM said:
about to go to bed because i'm hungover, ill and have only had 4 hours of sleep.

Trying to write stored procedures in sql server for a Reinsuarnce system, but hung over as hell so have the attention span of gnat and just want to go hoime and eat pizza!

Must not get pissed on a work night

3h15mins till home :(

Last edited by a moderator:
ste_167 posted on Mar 31 2006 at 01:54 PM said:
Quickly getting out of Rico's bed. I can hear footsteps coming up the stairs.
hehe, that one got me, I'm trying to set up foobar2000

Watching Nick slowly become mentally scarred for life.

WrongEyedJesus posted on Mar 31 2006 at 03:46 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 30 2006 at 07:50 PM said:
making deepthroating jokes behind a computer teacher in my school who is definitly still a virgin.

I'm sure you made her day so much easier.

Humour almost Swiftian in it's rapier like subtly.

Obviously I am here making comments on others in an attempt to defend my profession in the face of the endless stream of adolecent lavatorial humour spouted by hormone driven teenagers.
I think it's quite fascinating how most of the time we associate the term 'virgin' with a female. In this case however, my teacher is an asian man with no personality.

lubidog posted on Mar 31 2006 at 05:31 AM said:
Wanking, obviously.
Im about to. So yes. Im wanking now.

I'm buying a new car, hopefully getting it next week.

It's not new, but it's new for me. A 1.9TDI Golf, 70kms. I think it's lovely, and so nippy! Gonna chip the engine.

I expect nudity in this new car!!

Also I am sat on my bed, watching popworld and waiting for my idiot friend to rise from the sofa so I can actually do something with my day.

PinkSpider posted on Apr 1 2006 at 09:31 AM said:
I expect nudity in this new car!!

Also I am sat on my bed, watching popworld and waiting for my idiot friend to rise from the sofa so I can actually do something with my day.

Give him a pearl neckless that'll teach him.

I expect nudity in this car. I wish I could tell you more, cos it's fucking brilliant!!!!

But I can't.

Back