What Will Be The Difference Between The Gp32 Flu

Prototype? How you know :p  It could easily be a special edition one in the future.
... I know it, trust me. ;)

Here is an incredible shot :) :

GP Doom shot
The doom picture looks soooo clear.. Are you sure that the screen wasn't pasted in?
It will actually look CLEARER than that picture in person. There is some JPEG image compression and camera lighting/optics, moire issues there that won't be in the real screen. So basicaly the picture looks fuzzy and washed out compared to the real thing if you can believe it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I pooed my trousers!
Dammit! So ... clear! So ..bright!! So ....... tempted to get one .....!

(my wife would be cross with me though if I bought one ... but godammit, it just may be worth it!)

I pooed my trousers!

(my wife would be cross with me though if I bought one ... but godammit, it just may be worth it!)
Since the case looks the same you can just sell the one you have now and when you get the BLU just tell her that you had the "backlight mod" done to it :D

I pooed my trousers!

Man, are you a man or a mouse? :p

Actually, the ONLY thing stopping me ordering one now is the wrath of "she who must be obeyed" when she found out about it :p

Is the screen still crap?
Why the hell are people talking crap today?

Firstly, the origional gp32 is one of the best screens available for handhelds. I don't know better to be honest apart from the zodiac, which is a pocket pc anyway really. And the blu is a pretty major upgrade on that so it's gonna be awesome.
He is talking crap because he is now a Zodiac user and feels compelled to troll the GP32 sites ;)
its not that, i never liked the gp32 screen in the first place.it scratches easily.

hi guys new to this handheld side of things when can i buy a blu an whats the cheapest ?

also how does the gp32 compare to zodiac

OK, so I've had my FLU for nearly 6 months and love it to bits. It has got a few scratches now but basically it is fine and seems to be one of the lucky ones that overclock OK.

Is it actually going to be worth me buying a BLU? If the screen is brighter and the light doesn't spill out around the screen frame like the FLU does then it's an improvement as that annoys me, but if it may not overclock the same and the batteries won't last as long then I'm unsure.

What I really want to do is sell or trade my FLU for a BLU but I guess I'm just waiting to see what the first people to get them reckon of them. Also, are there likely to be supply problems? I'd love to get one from GBAX, so will I have to be quick or is the supply going to be quite reliable...

®

Here is your translation (I hope it's clear because I'm french :p) :

Topic starter says that in America BLU isn't available but that american can import BLU and FLU...so he wonders if the BLU is worth buying for a difference of 40 dolls with the FLU...

The answerer says him that the BLU has a very much better light than FLU, it's better to watch movies...

It's the major points of this conversation. ;)

Well i´m buying a FLU.
Its cheaper and Front Lite isnt that bad.
It works perfect on my GBA SP
PS- I´m already have a GP32 But i want the FLU!!! :p (or BLU B) )
Honestly you would be better off keeping the non flu for lit areas, and getting a BLU for dark. The Backlit screen has much better color saturation and contrast than a FLU. The FLU is very washed out. Plus on the BLU the black areas are deep and dark where as on the FLU the black areas are like medium grey. BLU just looks better.

Is the screen still crap?
Why the hell are people talking crap today?

Firstly, the origional gp32 is one of the best screens available for handhelds. I don't know better to be honest apart from the zodiac, which is a pocket pc anyway really. And the blu is a pretty major upgrade on that so it's gonna be awesome.
He is talking crap because he is now a Zodiac user and feels compelled to troll the GP32 sites ;)
its not that, i never liked the gp32 screen in the first place.it scratches easily.
GBA conversations should be in the "Other" category. ;)

Back