Is The Gp32 (nlu) Great In Sunlight Like The Gba. I Always Use My Gba

renejr902

Website
Visit site
is the gp32 (nlu) or ( flu) great in sunlight like the gba. i always use my gba for sunlight (outside)

i had a gp32 blu and it was bad at sunlight

and IS a difference with the flu and the nlu in Sunlight ?? i read the difference was not big

thanks for answer

The GP32 was never that great in sunlight, whichever version you went for, but it did have surprisingly good visibility in the NLU. AFAIK the biggest problem was not the screen itself, but rather cover over it - there was a time when the standard solution was to replace the plastic cover with a glass one, which aparrently greatly boosted visibility in daylight.

NLU and FLU would both have had pretty much the same visibility since FLUs were converted from NLUs. In contrast, BLUs had a completely different screen which was iirc unsurprisingly not so great in sunlight, though I can't remember why.

So:

NLU/FLU = not so good in sunlight (though fine elsewhere).
NLU/FLU+Glass screen = decent.
BLU = not so great.

I think. Though it's been a while since I used mine.

nlu/flu are using a reflective screen = good in sunlight
blu uses, as the name says, a backlight screen = awful in the sun.

Just my 2c worth. The NLU and FLU are both excellent in the sun and are my handheld of choice for outside playing. You may as well get a FLU as at least you have the option of some light when it gets dark.

Back