What the hell?

emails are cheaper than PCBs. I appreciate the difficulties of a backlog, but over 2 weeks with no reply is not dealing with a backlog, it is ignoring emails. Even just a "we have been messed about by Circuitco, please be ready to wait another month or 2" bulk sent email would be a reasurrance. But I had to post nearly 40 messages in a day on here to even get an aknowledgement that Craig was still trading (and even then it was "we'll get to your email"). He is going to go bust soon unless he reasurres some customers.
Maybe a newsletter email might be a good idea.But its tiresome to always demonise craig.What ed says is true.And neither edd nor Craig would ever rip anyone off period.Ive been on this forum 2+ years and they always behave with decorum.

dysphasic...you're really starting to piss me the fuck off. Your current bitching and whining is doing absolutely no good to anybody, please shut the fuck up about your refund and your Pandora. One of them will arrive eventually just like for everybody else. EvilDragon has the situation under control. Even if Craig happens to go bankrupt, a plan is already laid out to either refund his orders, or send a Pandora from EvilDragon at a minimum cost just to cover assembly. The only thing you're achieving with your bitching right now, is causing EvilDragon to stay up all night like right now where it's 5 o'clock in the fucking morning for him just to constantly explain the same shit to you in 5 different threads, while thousands of people are patiently waiting for years to get their Pandora and people are waiting months to get their RMA Pandora back from him, who by the way, also handles all the current possible RMAs all by himself, while uoure holding him hostage here for no fucking reason that doesn't apply to every other Pandora order. So the best you can do for all of us right now is to sit back, and shut the fuck up like everyone else.

Thank You /rant over

The second issue is a trickier one. Sure, reducing manpower to reduce costs leads to huge backlogs. However, I can also imagine that too many refunds will be a problem as well.
I don't know the exact details of OpenPandora Ltd., but as they only make money from selling Pandoras and with nigh to no Pandora PCBs currently being delivered from CC, there's not much money to be made.

Too many refunds sure would cause issues here.

ED, I understand and appreciate the situation you and Craig may be in but I think you ought to be careful about pushing a message that he may be deliberately withholding refunds in order to keep things afloat. That's really not the image you want to be giving people.

Well, I can only speak for myself. Right now, I've got about 4 hours of sleep each day.

I've got a backlog of eMails of about 1 month, as I'm stuffed with other work (like setting up the business plan, repairing Pandoras, etc.).
Even if you do have a serious backlog of e-mails, get yourself some sleep! You are in the middle of all kinds of business negotiations, so you will need to stay sharp. 4 Hours a night is not enough for that.

Please ED, allow yourself to live as well, no sense keeling over, even if you do have the stamina of a dragon...

Once the investments start rolling in, also invest in another employee who can handle the e-mail for you. With the current backlog it might well be a full FTE.

Whoa, stop the presses:

Hello -----,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply. As you may know production and support is being moved to Germany, this process has caused a backlog of emails which we are now working through.

I have cancelled and refunded your order as requested. You will receive confirmation from Google checkout.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

Whoa, stop the presses:

Hello -----,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply. As you may know production and support is being moved to Germany, this process has caused a backlog of emails which we are now working through.

I have cancelled and refunded your order as requested. You will receive confirmation from Google checkout.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

Ditto, best of luck for the future all.

Whoa, stop the presses:

Hello -----,

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

Not Ditto - so when did you guys put your refund request in via google checkout? (i sent mine 1st Sept)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, stop the presses:

Hello -----,

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

Not Ditto - so when did you guys put your refund request in via google checkout? (i sent mine 1st Sept)
You will be refunded dont worry.It might take a while but it will definately happen.

dysphasic...you're really starting to piss me the fuck off. Your current bitching and whining is doing absolutely no good to anybody, please shut the fuck up about your refund and your Pandora. One of them will arrive eventually just like for everybody else. EvilDragon has the situation under control. Even if Craig happens to go bankrupt, a plan is already laid out to either refund his orders, or send a Pandora from EvilDragon at a minimum cost just to cover assembly. The only thing you're achieving with your bitching right now, is causing EvilDragon to stay up all night like right now where it's 5 o'clock in the fucking morning for him just to constantly explain the same shit to you in 5 different threads, while thousands of people are patiently waiting for years to get their Pandora and people are waiting months to get their RMA Pandora back from him, who by the way, also handles all the current possible RMAs all by himself, while uoure holding him hostage here for no fucking reason that doesn't apply to every other Pandora order. So the best you can do for all of us right now is to sit back, and shut the fuck up like everyone else.

Thank You /rant over
Thank you for iterating my exact thoughts.

Back