What Tha Crap!?!

Just out of curioustity what brand of card reader worked and which one did? I have a Sandisk one that can read multiple kinds of cards, is that the one that didn't work?

Thanx,
Stan

Naw, the one that didn't is this "cheep-cheep" brandless, made in china 9 in 1 that I've had for a coupla years.....before SD broke the 4 GB barrier, I presume. I bought another off brand one, so I guess it's just the newer ones are up to date with what is currently available (and hopefully immediate projected :blink: ) regardless of brand.

Another note: Don't expect Fry's Electronics to be helpful at all in a matter like this. All I wanted to do was stick my 4GB card into a reader to see whether or not the card was a poseur or not. They wouldn't even let me do THAT! So I took a chance and just bought the reader, and luckily that was the right move. :)

Were the card readers open? Did they realize that if it didn't work you would bring it back? Maybe it the paper work that allows them to send it back and get credit or something.

Thanx,
Stan

Back