What should you have done instead of Pandoring

I pitched this idea to her, and she said she would be more motivated if I started off naked and put on an item of clothing for every correct answer.
Ouch, that must hurt. Perhaps you could walk around the house naked until she apologizes. Worst case is you get to go without pants for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch, that must hurt. Perhaps you could walk around the house naked until she apologizes. Worst case is you get to go without pants for a while.

I like this idea, I live in a warm area so it is very doable. I'll let you know how it goes.

Finally I'm up the ladder painting my window frames (with clothes on). The idea is to get this chore out of the way before my Pandora arrives. Thus I should have earnt enough brownie points to be clear to play. :)

Of course this off topic as I tend to post in the evening and it's too dark then to paint.

I'm working on heavy power-engineering, on building turbogenerators for all world's electrostations (India, Europe, Pakistan, China, and of course, for our country and even our city :) ).

x6aab4f101.jpg

Back