What should you have done instead of Pandoring

may88

Welcome all to my first topic on this shiny new forum.

So what have you guys been neglecting to do whilst playing(using) your Pandora, or posting too much on the forums?

I should have been painting the outside of my house or getting on with a few python/pygame projects.

The painting has not gone away and will need to be completed before winter so the danger is that I'll become a Pandora owner and have not time to play. Now that's motivation to get it done ASAP.

I like how you wrote "washing up, my girlfriend" leaving it to us to understand if you neglected to do her or wash her... ;)

I've been juggling my two kids, wife, work (I actually have alec's site on the desktop) and Pandora development (which I decided to start even though I don't have one yet... )

"washing up, my girlfriend" I had to read this twice too. Then I noticed the comma. :)

Sorry Pandora Forum but you can all get lost I had the option to wash ndbsolar's girlfriend up. :p

"washing up, my girlfriend" I had to read this twice too. Then I noticed the comma. :)

Sorry Pandora Forum but you can all get lost I had the option to wash ndbsolar's girlfriend up. :p
Don't worry, you can have her when I am done :p It's the only time I feel proud to say "First!!1!"

Guitar practice (I'm following Jimmy Bruno's method, if anyone's interested).

Back